The irrational and not so irrational annoyance thread

LD50

thieves annoyed me today. They stole my laptop, wallet and cellphone. I had to scramble with getting bank cards and apps locked
Hope those thieves all die in their fucking sleep tonight
If not I hope a truck flattens them into the tar
I don't wish bad things for them, I just wish them to be dead by tomorrow

biometrics

thieves annoyed me today. They stole my laptop, wallet and cellphone. I had to scramble with getting bank cards and apps locked
Hope those thieves all die in their fucking sleep tonight
If not I hope a truck flattens them into the tar
I don't wish bad things for them, I just wish them to be dead by tomorrow
What happened? I have assumed you're not the likely type to be a victim.

LD50

What happened? I have assumed you're not the likely type to be a victim.
Think they jammed the signal when I locked it. Was in the shop for 10min. Had bank card on me but left wallet in that compartment one uses as arm rest

biometrics

Think they jammed the signal when I locked it. Was in the shop for 10min. Had bank card on me but left wallet in that compartment one uses as arm rest
Not trying to be a doos, but do you listen for the beep when you lock your alarm?

LD50

Well... did you look?
You know what, I've played my movements back and I cannot remember what I did. Normally I would lock like 2 or 3 times in a row as I walk away. This time I don't know what I did. Fact is they got me

BloodrayneZA

Not trying to be a doos, but do you listen for the beep when you lock your alarm?
You don't rely on the beep. Ever. You make sure your car door is locked by trying the door handle before you walk away. My mother has learnt her lesson because I explained to her one time that this kind of stuff happens and she then mentioned that sometimes her car doors don't beep on the lock and I said yeah you better check that they are locked by trying the doors first.

Jings

You know what, I've played my movements back and I cannot remember what I did. Normally I would lock like 2 or 3 times in a row as I walk away. This time I don't know what I did. Fact is they got me
Sorry it happened to you. Weird, but same thing when car got broken into. Didn't seem I locked it and also couldn't remember. Probably had their eye on the car as soon as you parked it and watched you leave your wallet there.

BloodrayneZA

You also never leave valuables like a wallet or phone in the car unattended.
Yeah that too, which is why I have a laptop bag I carry with all my valuables. Plus I leave my car looking empty and clean too

Tribs

Friends who don't answer questions but will discuss things if they start the discussion.

Gamer16

The wires on my desk

The muis cable keeps trying to reach for the sky and the phone's cable fark me it never stops tangling.