The irrational and not so irrational annoyance thread

Gamer16

When people are outside near my flat, yes I know this is a complex but do you really have to stand around talking 2 meters from my window? Do you really have to shout all your gossip to the neighbor a number of times every week just outside my door? Fok man.

It's made worse by me not having a tv on or anything making noise generally but even when I'm watching something I'll hear them then I'll pause so I can make sure I heard something then I hear the pot kak they talk and it ruins what I was watching.

There is a parking on the opposite side of my living room wall where a guy in a Jetta with collapsed suspension parks and practices being a backyard mechanic usually after dark, he tries to be quiet but as soon as I hear a spanned drop or a ratchet I'm immediately irritated.

TLDR: Alcohol & Nicotine withdrawal symptoms.

Dave

Put some speakers on the nearest window sill to where they stand, start playing classical or death metal music when they start shouting their gossip.

Tribs

Record their conversation and play it back while they are talking. Gossips don't like there being proof of their activities

Gamer16

They know that it bothers me, because when I've had a few and that happens I'll sometimes loudly yell something like, oh rerag!? Nooit!?
They then leave.