The Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread

Tribs

I was telling my cat today he's nearly eight and in human years it's... and I didn't know. What is that cat human age ratio?
The first year of a cat's life is equal to approximately 15 human years. The second year of a cat's life is equal to an additional nine years. After the second year of a cat's life, each additional year is equal to about four human years

biometrics

The first year of a cat's life is equal to approximately 15 human years. The second year of a cat's life is equal to an additional nine years. After the second year of a cat's life, each additional year is equal to about four human years

So he's 48. Sounds about right. :)

Seldom Bucket

That makes Yoda 32..

Düber

That makes Idi 76, he is a very sprightly pensioner if this is true... :)