The Funny Pictures and Jokes Thread

GreGorGy

In his memoir, a History of the Far Side (which I had, lent to someone and now have learnt never to do that again) he laments this cartoon for obvious reasons because he got a bit of backlash. Every now and then, he would get backlash from folks for the absurdity or morbidity of his work. For this, the nature community was up in arms.

Tribs

In his memoir, a History of the Far Side (which I had, lent to someone and now have learnt never to do that again) he laments this cartoon for obvious reasons because he got a bit of backlash. Every now and then, he would get backlash from folks for the absurdity or morbidity of his work. For this, the nature community was up in arms.
But that is what polar bears eat - seals too

Rudolph Hart

Nah, polar bears don’t eat penguins. Polar bears are from the Arctic, penguins from the Antarctic.

GreGorGy

Penguins keep away from polar bears. About 10000kms at least.

The problem with this hand-foot syndrome is I sometimes click submit or hit enter by mistake. Allow me to continue...

Their is, however, a real unexpected threat to Penguins - rabbits. The colonies that were bred on Robben Island by the Dutch settlers have become feral and between them and the cats at the island, they spent years ravishing the local penguin population. The reduction in their natural food thanks to intense fishing activities has contributed.

Tribs

I have learnt a lot about the penguins and Polar bears - thanks. I really had not considered they had never met

Spizz

Unbelievable. It's a frikken joke ffs.

Anyhoo, my all time favourite is....

lion.jpg