The Faniebraai Braai thread

Mortymoose

The Sabbath! What more can I say about the Sabbath, whilst sitting here at work pondering the afternoon delights....

I already prepared Moose's Famous Potato Salad this morning and just found a nice chunk of Pork Belly to roast, just deciding if I should do the swine in the oven or on the Weber....... :unsure: I am guaranteed of a perfect crackling if I use the oven, If I use the Weber, then I get too dronk and fuck it up into either a dark burnt piece of skin or the rubber that feels like the English HO's arse..... ;)

Papa Smurf

This I might let LastBornMoose play around with............ I fancy some of those little Portuguese Bock beers today, nippy little things......
perfect, let the women play in the kitchen and the lads outside around the fire playing good tunes, stream Magic828AM from the app store, i listen to it 24/7, our local radio here in the Western Cape that plays old school music, no R&B kak

Mortymoose

Laugh not, But I only discovered Spotify about three months ago, Am I fuckin' loving it...... It's not legal in Namibia, but somebody gave me a FreeVPN pass.......

Discovering all these old tracks and songs I never knew.......

I started listening to Spanish Classical Guitar, this long weekend I was meant to go camping, but most of the folks I had lined up are leaving town for the weekend, (Lockdown on travelling in NAM was removed two weeks back) and then my daughters have online courses to do, the weather at night has become bitch cold in the desert, so armed with the classical Spanish Spotify I am going to have a fondue evening......

/Moose puts facemask on and heads back onto the shop floor to harass some customers.....

Papa Smurf

Ta Da
okay that was a gay drum roll
anyways, a bachelor braai on me own coz thats how i always roll as you guys that all know me to well (y)
there is a portion of sliced beetroot from the PnP bottle as well just so that my mother doesnt whine at me
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 16.12.59.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2020-05-17 at 16.26.59.jpeg

mbayshark

Cheers guys, it's time.
Lekka vuurtjie, saam met die weeklikse biertjie. Only 3 left in the fridge now.

Varknek tjops, kudu sosaties, bloukaas en vye boerwors to be cremated. Along with some braaibroodjies.
338312df71df6cce458063fef58d656f.jpg
0273abd47b216628f848058877a9711b.jpg