The Chat Room

biometrics

Yup. The smell of cement though....gives me a headache. Going to burn a lot of incense.
Surely it has set long ago and has been painted, can’t imagine you’d still be able to smell it.

Last edited:

satanboy

Surely it has set long ago and has been painted, can’t imagine you’d still be able to smell it.
When we viewed it, it had been completed a few months back and it gave me a headache. Maybe I've just become sensitive to certain smells. Couldn't smell the paint at all.

satanboy

More boxes completed.

In unrelated news, my cat finally broke my mouse. Dropped from about a metre over 30 times.

Nicholas

Hello all.

We had a staff meeting at 10H00. First up was the new pension fund law, thn came the surprise good news. My employer has started to do better lately, so they are going to be giving us the remaining 25% of last year's 13th check.

/Breaks out the tea

Arzy

Meeting next week to get approval on our 2025 budget, should be fun.

satanboy

I ordered a new iPad cover and then got pissed off because the iPad didn't seem to fit. Turns out I am the idiot for ordering the wrong one.
I just tore out the old cover and glued it into the new one.
Meh

biometrics

I ordered a new iPad cover and then got pissed off because the iPad didn't seem to fit. Turns out I am the idiot for ordering the wrong one.
Meh
Why didn't you return it?

Nicholas

Meh
My brother got himself an iPhone 15 Pro last week. He had an iPhone 10 before that.

biometrics

Bubble Wrap
Brights
50m = R800
100m = R600

Yes, you pay more for less. madness

biometrics

@biometrics
Are you settled in? Do you have mosquitos?
Walked to the beach? Getting an electric bike/scooter?
Still sorting out stuff but 90% settled in. Have had a few mozzies. I’ve been working on getting fit by treadmilling some every day the past month, then I want to start hiking again and join the local hiking club. Scooter needs to wait until Melkbos is sold, last sale didn’t work out due to a linked sale, so it’s going on rental now and marketed as an investment property.