The Chat Room

Baxteen

Both 'Ramadan Kareem' and 'Ramadan Mubarak' are common expressions used during the month of Ramadan. Both mean “have a blessed or generous Ramadan”.

Sonikku

Hi all. What do we have to say for ourselves today?
New job is tough, that's all. They have systems for everything.
I come home tired every day. I have to work in the office until month 1 is over (some silly requirement but whatever), the commute is a fucking drag and costing me a mint in fuel.
Also, my former employer, the people there, the realization that I am gone, hit them on the 4th of March and they began to pester me for info.
That's when I heard shit went sideways in a spectacular fashion there.

Sonikku

Those dumb youngins
Generally no, its like this- the networks like you, or rather, the cellular networks have no problem giving young people uber expensive phones on contract. It seems they are profiling on age, and also, making gross assumptions on shit. Last year I needed a phone on contract because, well, I have a company and I needed to develop an app on a more modern iPhone than the one I have. They refused to give me the thing on contract, not even for a low-end iPhone so I decided to sell some shit and bought the fucking thing cash. Fuck them!

biometrics

New job is tough, that's all. They have systems for everything.
I come home tired every day. I have to work in the office until month 1 is over (some silly requirement but whatever), the commute is a fucking drag and costing me a mint in fuel.
Also, my former employer, the people there, the realization that I am gone, hit them on the 4th of March and they began to pester me for info.
That's when I heard shit went sideways in a spectacular fashion there.
Either bill them for info or block them.

biometrics

Deleted my reddit account, couldn't take the doom scrolling anymore.

Next up deleting my browser bookmarks.

Time to live a little and stop staring at my phone.

Last edited:

biometrics

May have lost a client I had since 2017 that contributes 25% to my income. Feck. Will see... at the same time deleting a server will have a certain amount of pleasure...