The Chat Room

Baxteen

A way for those of us who are not in your circumstances to get a chance of getting laid at weddings or new years eve parties.
if you need booze get enough of a personality to do it, then you need to figure out how you do it drunk and try that sober.
if you need it to lowe their standardards to sleep with you, then that is a bit rape-y and you need to take a hard look in the mirrror and ask some important questions.
any substance should enhance an experience not allow an experience to happen for the first time.

Nicholas

Just shows you and your team have been doing a lot of work. :p
🤣

Team?

I don't go to meetings and am left to my own devices. I don't need supervision because I am just scrolling through advertisements. I don't usually know what we are applying for or whether we win any tenders. This does not upset me. What matters to me is that I do my job.

I've done this all on my own. I look for tenders, type the sort of information my overlords want into a spreadsheet along with extra details for myself [such as the source and date I captured each tender on], and send it to a mailing list. That's as far as I go. I am not involved in anything more than that. I took the file home on a flash drive, opened it on the laptop my brother gave me, and saved it again. I don't know why this worked, but it did.

scudsucker

Elon Musk vs Paris Hilton

Who is the bitchiest whiner?

(No idea how viable that source is, and I have no idea why Miss Hilton is wearing clothes that clearly belong on the red carpet, not the kitchen. At least, Paris, put on an apron)

scudsucker

if you need it to lowe their standardards to sleep with you, then that is a bit rape-y
The comment was tongue-in-cheek, and yes I have had drunken sex but always consensual and not regretted by either party.

Except maybe the once, when I teased my ex-g/f about her first "walk of shame" from my flat to her flat just 50 meters away.

There was no shame. She put on her "big girl panties" (which were surprisingly small) and went home so she could get to work.

Last edited:

Baxteen

my comment was also clearly tongue-in-something ;)
I was simply leaving comments to be picked up when someone is forced to read this thread to find evidence against me to punish my character at some point in the distant future

scudsucker

No offense taken.

I *wish* I could use my tongue more productively but I am in the post divorce "not interested but still jealous" phase.

Last edited: