The Chat Room

Venomous

Autism Spectrum Disorder.
And the fact that they don't like the way I code apparently... oh boy...
Well First National Bank will definitely beg to differ on that point.
But yeah I suspect Sonic is an issue for them too..
Ouch

Venomous

Well here's the thing see.
What I did for the interview, worked, it posted the transaction.
What worries me is that they had an issue with the way I did that defer.Close()
The problem is that the way I do it, is the way I learnt from the official documentation and they say it's wrong.
So who is right and who is wrong? I am, because we had endless shit with this very thing during the FNB project.
Its fine though, there's other fish in the sea.
I think I am more bummed because I have to endure more months with this shit company I work for
Sorry...

May the next interview be with a company that is the right place for you

biometrics

Off to the doc shortly to have a ingrown toenail removed. First time this has happened to me. Wonder what other issues my aging body will throw at me next...

Sonikku

Off to the doc shortly to have a ingrown toenail removed. First time this has happened to me. Wonder what other issues my aging body will throw at me next...
Good luck, it's not a big deal. I have suffered with those for years. Do yourself a favour and find a good podiatrist. I am due to go in January

Baxteen

thats a solid price. they are normally around R80 at the spar that does imported sweets here

biometrics

Toe op was mostly painless thankfully. Now I have to keep my leg up for three days and shower with a bag around my foot to keep the bandage dry.

Edit: think it’s the other way around, foot up for one day and bag for three.

Last edited:

scudsucker

There was also a German Beerhouse off Hope Street, but it was more of a local pub for Germans. No busty frauleins in Dirndl dresses carrying 10 x 2 litre lagers, to the sound of an oom-pah-pah band.

Just a bunch of old German bar-flies.

I liked it, though. I love dive bars. Seems closed since COVID.

Tribs

A good friend introduced me to VS Code and Github's Copilot. I am in heaven - and making sense of all the programs I inherited. I mean I could guess before what they did - but because they were in Delphi I didn't have much faith in myself. I am learning so much. And the coolest thing is it does your documenting for you. :love:

EADC

There is no point in golf unless you take the following suggestions.

First: dress preppy. Wear a polo shirt, long shorts and pull your socks up high. This is how you get allowed onto the course. Alternatively, walk on and start at the second hole.

Second: and this is the real secret. You do not need any golf clubs aside from a wood, an iron, a sand-wedge and a putter. All the rest is worthless baggage.

Third: now you have space in your golf bag, fill it with beer. Walking around hitting little white balls is thirsty work.

Fourth (optional, but recommended): replace one of the beers filling your bag with a bong. It makes for a much better swing.

Nope all wrong

There are carts that come with coolers and that what the half way house is for to stock up.

Baxteen

so my wife is part of a Choir that is performing at the German Church by the German School in PTA on Sunday