The Chat Room

biometrics

What brought this on? Where you there today or just looking at ads?

Except for the student infestation, I find Stellenbosch housing overpriced.
I went to high school and university there. Got family there. So know it well.

I'm just bored of Hermanus, Melkbos, Cape Town. I noticed there are some Stellenbosch property priced such that if I moved there I won't have debt. I hate thinking I need to pay another 20 years.

Nicholas

Hello and welcome back, troglodytes.
How were your respective weekends?

I took a tumble on my way into King Phalo Airport yesterday afternoon. In arrivals waiting area, I received a positive comment on the bunch of flowers I was carrying. [something along the lines of them being for someone very special].

Um....what else? Went to the library, picked frames for my backup pair of glasses [hope I can get some of that back from SARS], then had coffee with my brother once he had finished shopping. Otherwise, uh... laundry, reading, YouTube, Rogue's Quest [Delight Games], and podcasts.

Nicholas

:eek:🤪🤬🥴😵‍💫🙄
too much internal messaging

Last edited:

Baxteen

Oh. No, those were meant to be two separate items in a list. How should i have written it to show that?
your list was correct from a language point of view. it is basically the oxford coma discussion. you used it correctly, but because there was only 2 options in the list it should have been seperated with an "and"

"Went to the library and then I went and picked frames for my backup pair of glasses"

I hate that I know all of that because of my wife ranting about her job to me