The Chat Room

scudsucker

Looks like Nitrous Oxide is where it's at?!
When it was still available at the festivals, my friends used to refer to it as "The Enemy" because, once you have huffed a balloon you get an immediate hangover with kills the pleasant effects of whatever other chemicals you may have ingested.

I think I have mentioned this before, but chloroform has a similar, but WAY more powerful effect, also with a horrible hangover.

In fact, until I tried DMT, chloroform was the most hallucinogenic substance I had used.

Beware, though. Chloroform oxidises into formaldehyde, possibly something you may not want in your lungs.

biometrics

When it was still available at the festivals, my friends used to refer to it as "The Enemy" because, once you have huffed a balloon you get an immediate hangover with kills the pleasant effects of whatever other chemicals you may have ingested.

I think I have mentioned this before, but chloroform has a similar, but WAY more powerful effect, also with a horrible hangover.

In fact, until I tried DMT, chloroform was the most hallucinogenic substance I had used.

Beware, though. Chloroform oxidises into formaldehyde, possibly something you may not want in your lungs.
My housemates ex boyfriend from the 80s (now dead) used to do ether. He also used ether before operating on his own penis, yip he modified it in several ways. Freaky!

Baxteen

My housemates ex boyfriend from the 80s (now dead) used to do ether. He also used ether before operating on his own penis, yip he modified it in several ways. Freaky!
that is weird. coming from someone who has had multiple different piercings in the area in question, that is weird.

biometrics

that is weird. coming from someone who has had multiple different piercings in the area in question, that is weird.
Apparently he modified his scrotum to have a band (made of the scrotum skin) that he could hook over his penis. Why, I don't know. He also widened the urethra so that a finger could fit inside the penis from the opening. Yeah, fucked up I know. And that's not all of it! He wanted her to stick needles into his penis, this she said she couldn't do, too fucking weird.

Baxteen

Apparently he modified his scrotum to have a band (made of the scrotum skin) that he could hook over his penis. Why, I don't know. He also widened the urethra so that a finger could fit inside the penis from the opening. Yeah, fucked up I know. And that's not all of it! He wanted her to stick needles into his penis, this she said she couldn't do, too fucking weird.
something about that just screams repressed childhood trauma most likely from molestation.
I am not someone to yuck someone else's yum, so I will just leave it there rather than analyze it more.

Baxteen

between YouTube Vanced and add blockers on all my browsers I also see very few adds.
still happens though. I can reccomend reporting the Tim Nokes adds as Scams when you see them should help see less of them at the very least

Jings

Been popping up in Facebook. Yeah, don’t judge me, I’m technically a boomer.

I had an ad blocker, but when I moved to my new phone it stopped working. Riddled with it a bit and just scroll past nowadays.
A boomer is someone born before 1965 and after WW2.

Johnatan56

A boomer is someone born before 1965 and after WW2.
1946, ww2 ended in Sep 1945.
1678989717966.png
Baby boomer is still the most representative generation in the workforce for most developed countries, going to be interesting when they all retire, all within the next 3-7 years. Still have the wealth inequality as well.