The Chat Room

biometrics

Fibre install tomorrow, yay. Could have been a week ago but there was confusion between Octotel and Coolideas about the fact that there has been a fibre install before. There are two houses on the plot and the 2nd house is getting it this time. So they wanted to do a reactivation rather than a new install. Took a week to sort out.

biometrics

@satanboy which online vegan/vegie stores are there again? vegan.africa is closed. I ordered from Romeo & Vera which was one of their suppliers.

Baxteen

what a crazy world we are living in.

back when i stopped going to myBB often, one of the people that really made me question sanity was marine1. his posts always made him seem like a right wing nut job, and this was before trump. didnt like the guy, but didnt put him on ignore either.

because i dont want to do work today i was on there and opened the sandy hook/alex Jones judgement thread. I figured I would see some nut job saying its media sensorship of free speach stripi my moer and get back to work rather than read that drivel.

instead I found Marine1 being a sane human and calling out right wing nut jobs for being complete idiots.

not sure if I just mis remember him from the long ago, or if he has had a change of heart or if the forum really has gone that far down the rabbit hole where he is now seen as center?

EADC

what a crazy world we are living in.

back when i stopped going to myBB often, one of the people that really made me question sanity was marine1. his posts always made him seem like a right wing nut job, and this was before trump. didnt like the guy, but didnt put him on ignore either.

because i dont want to do work today i was on there and opened the sandy hook/alex Jones judgement thread. I figured I would see some nut job saying its media sensorship of free speach stripi my moer and get back to work rather than read that drivel.

instead I found Marine1 being a sane human and calling out right wing nut jobs for being complete idiots.

not sure if I just mis remember him from the long ago, or if he has had a change of heart or if the forum really has gone that far down the rabbit hole where he is now seen as center?

Nope still bat shit crazy, Alex Jones is just that fucking far removed that most people know he is fucking mental as all shit

Baxteen

Nope still bat shit crazy, Alex Jones is just that fucking far removed that most people know he is fucking mental as all shit
the fact that people were defending Jones in that thread and he was calling them out for it is the scary thing.

Nicholas

Fibre install tomorrow, yay. Could have been a week ago but there was confusion between Octotel and Coolideas about the fact that there has been a fibre install before. There are two houses on the plot and the 2nd house is getting it this time. So they wanted to do a reactivation rather than a new install. Took a week to sort out.
Super! May you enjoy it in good health. What line speed have you opted for?

Nicholas

I clicked on what I thought was something to verify that I am a not bot [fantasy hardware shopping and infected my PC with a system tray pop-up advertising antivirus software, webcammers, telling me that my data is being held to ransom. I know better than to click on any of those!

Installing MalwareBytes...