The Chat Room

biometrics

My new Canon Maxify inket printer I got in November started printing blank pages or just bits of a page's text. Eventually did a full reset and reconfigured the LAN settings. Now it's on printer test print worked but still not from a PC. So powered it down, pulled the plug, waited 10 seconds, plugged it back in, turned it on and now it's fine. Must have corrupted it's memory. Hope it doesn't do this again, a three year warranty is only so good...

biometrics

Show house today but per appointment. People rock up unannounced anyway. Three down two to go.

Can the damn house just sell already, want to move on from this chapter.

Baxteen

I am waiting for a delivery of some vape stuff I bought from a dude down in the cape that is being sent to me via Pudo.
I am hoping it arrives on or before Wednesday. would be nice to get a few new mods for my bday.
also I am fighting with my GF and I am not sure about what or why or who is at fault and who needs to apologize.
and I do not like that. I do not mind apologizing if I am in the wrong. but here I don't know what or why. something upset her and she is not telling me what's up. granted it was a very busy weekend so there was not much time to talk so something that was said upset her.

S

Sonikku

Hello all.

What are we doing today?
Hello
Dealing with SARS regarding my company's tax returns, and SARS' legendary efficiency to want to slap penalties but make it nearly impossible to actually get eFiling to work like it should when you have a company but are a normal taxpayer at the same time.