The Chat Room

scudsucker

Just a picture of my son taking samples of shark blood using a drinking straw after a dissection at the KZN Sharks Board.

20231228_150145.jpg

I now have a folded staw with shark blood in my car....

scudsucker

Good fucking god. Some guy in the next door apartment in the AirBnB, who parked in my space (I parked in someone else's space) is complaining about my kids opening my rental car door and bumping his brand new penis-mobile.

We looked at it together. The dent exists. It is just so goddamn insignificant. No damage to paint. Depth of dent, like 2mm. You can feel it if you know it is there, but it is not at all obvious. it is about 2mm x 5mm, if that.

Now we are exchanging insurance details.... I mean really? It's some fucking over-the-top fancy ass never-going-off-road Ford bakkie.
For fucks sakes, if you buy a bakkie expect some goddamn damage. That is the point of the things. They are work vehicles.

Baxteen

man my few days off have been amazing.
went to the Cricket for day 1 of the Boxing day test match. got to see the 5for by KG and the maiden wicket of Burger. got some pretty heavy rain but a great day all around (wiht the BFF not the wife or GF)
then we opened Presents as a group of friends. got to see Raven's face when his wife gave him an Xbox. and that was amazing. I was given a model ship. model of the Mary Rose and it is massive. we are having a special piece of Furnature made to put it on. also got a fancy drem thing so I can start making spoons.
then we did MDMA put on some doef doef music and some trippy Visualisations on the TV and just sat around tripping all day. until the GF who went to my place to fee dhte kittens phoned and told us one died (we were home earlier that morning and it was perfectly fine. she came to fetch my wife and her Bestie they went and checked on the others, got some more powders. then GF brought the wife and Raven back to where we were partying and we just chilled the rest of the night. GF went home around 11. great day but the trip ended suddenly with the news of the poor kitty,
Yesterday we had a braai, got more powders and got pretty drunk. today we had a bit of fun and finished off the last of the powders. all in all been an amzing time! I dont see myself doing MDMA again. just dont feel it was worth the price for the trip I got from it.

biometrics

went to the Cricket for day 1 of the Boxing day test match. got to see the 5for by KG and the maiden wicket of Burger. got some pretty heavy rain but a great day all around (wiht the BFF not the wife or GF)
then we opened Presents as a group of friends. got to see Raven's face when his wife gave him an Xbox. and that was amazing. I was given a model ship. model of the Mary Rose and it is massive. we are having a special piece of Furnature made to put it on. also got a fancy drem thing so I can start making spoons.
then we did MDMA put on some doef doef music and some trippy Visualisations on the TV and just sat around tripping all day. until the GF who went to my place to fee dhte kittens phoned and told us one died (we were home earlier that morning and it was perfectly fine. she came to fetch my wife and her Bestie they went and checked on the others, got some more powders. then GF brought the wife and Raven back to where we were partying and we just chilled the rest of the night. GF went home around 11. great day but the trip ended suddenly with the news of the poor kitty,
Yesterday we had a braai, got more powders and got pretty drunk. today we had a bit of fun and finished off the last of the powders. all in all been an amzing time! I dont see myself doing MDMA again. just dont feel it was worth the price for the trip I got from it.
lekker

biometrics

Meh, think I have a flu. Sneezing, runny nose and a bit of muscle tingling. Good thing I got the vaccine six months ago.

EADC

Well that's alot of words I am not reading

Cheers

20231230_215058.jpg

DA-LION-619

Good fucking god. Some guy in the next door apartment in the AirBnB, who parked in my space (I parked in someone else's space) is complaining about my kids opening my rental car door and bumping his brand new penis-mobile.

We looked at it together. The dent exists. It is just so goddamn insignificant. No damage to paint. Depth of dent, like 2mm. You can feel it if you know it is there, but it is not at all obvious. it is about 2mm x 5mm, if that.

Now we are exchanging insurance details.... I mean really? It's some fucking over-the-top fancy ass never-going-off-road Ford bakkie.
For fucks sakes, if you buy a bakkie expect some goddamn damage. That is the point of the things. They are work vehicles.
How does even work out? I understand dramatic people but they park in the wrong place, then see kids and decide to blame them.

If I remember you’re in a rented car so I don’t know how your insurance would be involved. It’s not like AA.

Last edited:

scudsucker

How does even work out? I understand dramatic people but they park in the wrong place, then see kids and decide to blame them.

If I remember you’re in a rented car so I don’t know how your insurance would be involved. It’s not like AA.
The rental place can deal with it. It's their car.

biometrics

Meh, think I have a flu. Sneezing, runny nose and a bit of muscle tingling. Good thing I got the vaccine six months ago.
Yip, got a flu for sure. After a tricky night I’m feelimg better today, should be 100% tomorrow. Vaccines ftw!

scudsucker

It's raining in DBN, so no fireworks tonight.

I did not tell the kids it was a possibility so they will be cool with today's activities, a short bodyboard session followed by a helicopter ride.

I mean, a helicopter ride. This was not a gift to the kids, it was a gift to me!

scudsucker

It was in a Robinson, the helicopter with the highest incidence of fatal accidents, but we survived.

Happy New Year, everyone. I lived through 2023!

Nicholas

Went away with the rest of my family on Wednesday. Stayed at Garden Court in Summerstrand, Gqeberha. Rooms are luxurious relative to what I am used to. Got back yesterday afternoon. Went out for lunch and 10-pin bowling with them this after. Seeing my sister off at the airport tomorrow morning.

How are the rest of you?

biometrics

Went away with the rest of my family on Wednesday. Stayed at Garden Court in Summerstrand, Gqeberha. Rooms are luxurious relative to what I am used to. Got back yesterday afternoon. Went out for lunch and 10-pin bowling with them this after. Seeing my sister off at the airport tomorrow morning.

How are the rest of you?
Got a flu but getting better. Contemplating not screwing up 2024...