The Chat Room

Baxteen

plan for the day is to be slightly more strict in sprint planning. I want to try and get the team to commit to harder deadlines.
been very soft on them but I want them to manage their time better.
note I don't want them to work more or harder, I just want them to complete what they put on the board rather than putting on more than they can handle.
and I want to leave the office around 3 and go to the doc have her check out my gland under my chin on the left side. it has been hurting for a few weeks, kind of like a precursor to a flu that never comes.
and I am spending most of the day on a call with one team member to try and help het find issues on a very complex piece of code she has been working on for a while.

Johnatan56

plan for the day is to be slightly more strict in sprint planning. I want to try and get the team to commit to harder deadlines.
been very soft on them but I want them to manage their time better.
note I don't want them to work more or harder, I just want them to complete what they put on the board rather than putting on more than they can handle.
and I want to leave the office around 3 and go to the doc have her check out my gland under my chin on the left side. it has been hurting for a few weeks, kind of like a precursor to a flu that never comes.
and I am spending most of the day on a call with one team member to try and help het find issues on a very complex piece of code she has been working on for a while.
You have the average velocity, should be rare to roll over unless team/project is completely new, else learn to time box stuff/make sure US are small.