The Chat Room

DA-LION-619

What’s the deal with them? Seems to list the local franchises?
Basically TFG’s e-commerce platform so like TotalSport etc.
Placed 1 order, with 3 products(1 product * qty 2)
So 4 items in total. I got 4 different waybills.

Getting each item shipped as they arrive at the warehouse is nice, just don’t see how long it will be sustainable for.

biometrics

Basically TFG’s e-commerce platform so like TotalSport etc.
Placed 1 order, with 3 products(1 product * qty 2)
So 4 items in total. I got 4 different waybills.

Getting each item shipped as they arrive at the warehouse is nice, just don’t see how long it will be sustainable for.
Also annoying getting multiple deliveries.

Baxteen

so they work like wish does. multiple smaller places selling on the same single platform.

I hate that. I place one order I want one delivery.
now imagine one item is delivered incorrectly. you have one order and 4 invoices so its a nightmare on their side to find the problem and fix it

DA-LION-619

Also annoying getting multiple deliveries.
I assume if they got everything from 1 store then they’d be only one delivery, like @satanboy mentioned it can be super fast like next day delivery.

so they work like wish does. multiple smaller places selling on the same single platform.

I hate that. I place one order I want one delivery.
now imagine one item is delivered incorrectly. you have one order and 4 invoices so its a nightmare on their side to find the problem and fix it
Well no, one platform for their global inventory. Their ERP seems capable as you can pickup/return in store since everything is tracked individually.

Nicholas

nice. lets hope that works well for you. changing medication for an unown is never a fun experience. lets hope you see no difference.

It's Epanuton. If my memory serves me quorrectly, this is what was being administered to me over IV drip when I was in hospital after having a seizure.

Nicholas

I was listening to my YouTube music playlist last night when I "saw" an imaginary character [no more than a gleaming silhouette] leap out of me and begin to dance beside my bed. So energetic.

biometrics

DSV couriers deliver my ABSA credit card. They insist I need to give them my date of birth and initials over the phone. If you refuse they send it to a branch (which is a hassle). They refuse to do it the other way around (they tell me what they have and I confirm). In this day and age of scams, why are they doing this stupid procedure. Groan.

satanboy

DSV couriers deliver my ABSA credit card. They insist I need to give them my date of birth and initials over the phone. If you refuse they send it to a branch (which is a hassle). They refuse to do it the other way around (they tell me what they have and I confirm). In this day and age of scams, why are they doing this stupid procedure. Groan.
Anyone can say "Yes, that is correct".

biometrics

Anyone can say "Yes, that is correct".
They phoned me.

And anyone can phone and claim to be from a bank or courier. The amount of information about us that have been leaked is very comprehensive. They may just need one or two bits of info to have everything to pass security checks.

satanboy

They phoned me.

And anyone can phone and claim to be from a bank or courier. The amount of information about us that have been leaked is very comprehensive. They may just need one or two bits of info to have everything to pass security checks.
Clearly, this system isn't a problem for the bank. If the card is used before you get it, they will refund you. I don't see a problem.