The Chat Room

Jings

We're not allowed to use candles.

I touched it a few times.
I stroked Tribbles dog extensively.
Electronic candles then.

I have extensive scratches from stroking the kitten. She's really into playing and doesn't control her retractable claws yet.

satanboy

And now something broke in the building. No DStv and no internet. Cannot get the electrician out as we are loadshedding. FFS

Arzy

Had everything setup and working at home before I left this morning, barely landed and got a call from my wife that the mesh network was down...fekall I can do now till I get back.

At least there's 2 backup wifi's for her to connect to.

biometrics

Had everything setup and working at home before I left this morning, barely landed and got a call from my wife that the mesh network was down...fekall I can do now till I get back.

At least there's 2 backup wifi's for her to connect to.
My Asus mesh works amazingly. I'm new to fibre and mesh so very happy.

Arzy

My Asus mesh works amazingly. I'm new to fibre and mesh so very happy.
I love Asus as well and their mesh setup is easy.

Loadshedding just kills my setup every other time and I need to factory reset individual points in order to get them working again.

satanboy

Facebook has become an advertisement shithole. Every second post on my feed is an advertisement (not so much for selling shit but random joke threads etc). 🤮 🤮

Nicholas

I love Asus as well and their mesh setup is easy.

Loadshedding just kills my setup every other time and I need to factory reset individual points in order to get them working again.
I had an ASUS motherboard for my AMD Duron 700MHz back in the day.

Nicholas

Asked the fellow who had poured himself a glass of water from the cold water bottle please to return said bottle to the fridge.

I wish I had known that he would become so aggressive about it, and ask me if I was in charge, then tell me to go crying to my mommy.

:eek: