The Chat Room

Nicholas

Have you ever had that moment when you get into the back of a friend or family member's car, and for an instant, imagine that the car belongs to a stranger?

Nicholas

Sounds like heavy rain outside.
I saw that gutters had become fast flowing streams on my walk to work this morning.

scudsucker

Have you ever had that moment when you get into the back of a friend or family member's car, and for an instant, imagine that the car belongs to a stranger?
This one time, in Harare, I managed to pass out in the wrong bakkie. I was (obviously) very drunk, and I saw my friend's bakkie, so I climbed in the back and went to sleep.

Unfortunately it was not my friend's bakkie.

So I got woken up by the security guard around 03:00, at the house of two lovely girls. They were also woken up and offered a bed but I was fine with just a blanket, so I slept in the back. They kindly drove me home in the morning. Thanks Chloë!

Last edited:

Nicholas

This one time, in Harare, I managed to pass out in the wrong bakkie. I was (obviously) very drunk, and I saw my friend's bakkie, so I climbed in the back and went to sleep.

Unfortunately it was not my friend's bakkie.

So I got woken up by the security guard around 03:00, at the house of two lovely girls. They were also woken up and offered a bed but I was fine with just a blanket, so I slept in the back. They kindly drove me home in the morning. Thanks Chloë!
You, sir, are gentleman. Bravo!