The Chat Room

Düber

I was warned the new house needs some work...

Today I replaced the toilet seat hinges, gate motor battery and a drain cover. Slowly but surely getting there.
Does it have a lot of things that need attention?

scudsucker

Ok, that doesn't sound too bad.
It is never as little as you estimate.

Owning a house is fucking expensive.

I am selling my beautiful house due to a divorce, I am not looking forward to buying my next.

Düber

It is never as little as you estimate.

Owning a house is fucking expensive.

I am selling my beautiful house due to a divorce, I am not looking forward to buying my next.
Oh don't I know that, I was just trying to be optimistic and cheerful. :ROFLMAO:

Sorry to hear that, although starting fresh might do some good.

Tribs

I have been watching these YouTube videos that basically say men and women cannot be friends. I disagree. I have more guy friends than female friends. I think people are just so hurt by all the toxicity on the internet - that they think all women are evil and use men, and all guys want is sex. Granted women do seem entitled and think that they are queens. And currently, they do think that men should do everything for them - even though they are independent women. That is changing. More and more women are calling them out, basically calling them stupid. But I think it is going to take a lot longer for the men to see the change. So I predict a generation of mainly single or divorced people - very few happily married couples.

Nicholas

I have been watching these YouTube videos that basically say men and women cannot be friends. I disagree. I have more guy friends than female friends. I think people are just so hurt by all the toxicity on the internet - that they think all women are evil and use men, and all guys want is sex. Granted women do seem entitled and think that they are queens. And currently, they do think that men should do everything for them - even though they are independent women. That is changing. More and more women are calling them out, basically calling them stupid. But I think it is going to take a lot longer for the men to see the change. So I predict a generation of mainly single or divorced people - very few happily married couples
I disagree, too - not that I qualify to talk about relationships. I would think that one of the first things two people would want to do is to set the boundaries of their interaction.

Manosphere....:rolleyes:

Good to see Andrew Tate being booted off of social media. Roosh V - :mad::sick:

Youtubers such as The Transformed Wife, Paul and Morgan and Girl Defined are not my cup of tea, either. *cringe*

Last edited:

Nicholas

Oh you need friends. Good ones. But anything more and things get complicated.
[I expect so, what with making commitments and living together. Perhaps having to adjust your habits, and consider needs/wants of the object of your affection.

I'll have to take your word for it.