The Chat Room

Jings

The priestess is in a chamber containing a gold-coloured capsule about the size of a lareliablrge humanoid. The organisation the priestess belongs to created Adam Warlock as a being of vast power [as far as I know]. He is supposedly capable of beating Thanos single-handedly.

They above is from from memory, and is not reliable.

Here is the scene:

Looking good.

Jings

Standard Bank is driving me nuts this morning. I want to make a payment which I make every month but because I’ve got a new computer they won’t let me make the payment. Apparently the way to fix this is to verify my account, using the computer they just told me isn’t trusted. Fucking morons don’t understand the difference between security and just fucking people around making them jump through hoops.

And the number they give you to phone is the fraud department, who then have to transfer you to some other idiot to explain the process…
Couldn't you just verify on your phone?

Düber

Standard Bank is driving me nuts this morning. I want to make a payment which I make every month but because I’ve got a new computer they won’t let me make the payment. Apparently the way to fix this is to verify my account, using the computer they just told me isn’t trusted. Fucking morons don’t understand the difference between security and just fucking people around making them jump through hoops.

And the number they give you to phone is the fraud department, who then have to transfer you to some other idiot to explain the process…
I am having a similar chicken and egg with their super duper facial recognition thing on the app that doesn't work.

The message says I need to go to a branch to sort it out, but they have closed all the nearby and convenient branches...

satanboy

An idiot from the bank phoned me. They ask for Mr X. I tell them it's the wrong number. 30 min later the same idiot phoned me looking for Mr X.