The Chat Room

Johnatan56

space is huge
(built as a you choose what happens next endings, always two options, all except 2/3 combine back to the same ending in that one, since part will come out in the next few days. There's also a date with markiplier, which was the first one, and then a heist with markiplier which was a lot better than the first one).

Nicholas

Yeah ... Lotta working digging all those holes ...
Not to mention having to explain yourself if yo are ever brought to justice or if you are ever tracked down by a vengeful friend of one of your.....errr...clients.

Most of the time, you need only worry about birds, wasps, and female spiders. [And humans who have a habit of trapping and torturing spiders]

biometrics

I took time out to go and have my influenza vaccination done earlier today.
Only done it twice, 20 years ago and in 2018 and in both cases I felt ill. Now after the covid vaccine I realise that's not unusual.

Johnatan56

Only done it twice, 20 years ago and in 2018 and in both cases I felt ill. Now after the covid vaccine I realise that's not unusual.
You should feel a bit ill after flu vaccine, most vaccines should make you a feel ill as they are supposed to trick your body into reacting the correct way to the virus, part of that is increase temperature, etc., just it will be less extreme as not the actual virus (or disabled version).

Next booster booked for the 25th for me, also getting my first shot for TBE (tick bite, it's the variant that's US/Europe, not the South African' tick bite fever one).

Seldom Bucket

It's been an interesting few days with all the rain. In one evening, we received about five months worth of rain. Had a tanker wash up on the beach, roads collapsing, houses being destroyed.
IMG-20220412-WA0003.jpg