The Chat Room

Sinbad

I need to clarify my thought pattern on this.

If they did not exist previously and only started releasing music as a new band today, nobody would listen to them.
I would.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nicholas

What have you been doing today?

I went to the library this morning. It started drizzling on the way there. Had a conversation with one of the librarians before I started looking at books. She showed me her new smartphone. By the time I had finished at the library, the rain had ceased.

East London is having its power turned off tomorrow between 06H00 and 18H00 while the municipality does maintenance on a transformer.

Düber

Been feeling shitty all day. Got the booster yesterday. Sucker for punishment.
My arm was extremely sore after I got mine but I was completely fine the next day, so hopefully you will feel better soon.

Jings

My arm was extremely sore after I got mine but I was completely fine the next day, so hopefully you will feel better soon.
Did you massage your arm?

If the previous two times are anything to go by there's another day of walking around like an old lady before feeling normal again.

biometrics

Oh dear. Did she eat something that disagreed with her?
Don't know. Gets up at 5 to come to this Saturday market so likely not enough sleep. She slept twice for 20 minutes and was mostly ok then. But then drove in the wrong direction... Waiting to hear if she's fine. It's an hour and a half back.

Jings

No just did normal work, I'm fairly active so perhaps the movements helped.

Funny how it affects us all so differently.
Could be you just forgot about it too.

As long as it offers protection, that's what counts.