The Chat Room

satanboy

When you eat fruit, do not throw seeds in the garbage pipeline. Wash and dry them. Put them in a box and leave it in the car. When you are on the way, throw through the window in places where there are no trees. Nature will take care of them itself. In Asian countries, this practise has existed for centuries. That's why now their fruits grow everywhere.

Tribs

When you eat fruit, do not throw seeds in the garbage pipeline. Wash and dry them. Put them in a box and leave it in the car. When you are on the way, throw through the window in places where there are no trees. Nature will take care of them itself. In Asian countries, this practise has existed for centuries. That's why now their fruits grow everywhere.
This is brilliant

biometrics

Two problems: are the seeds viable; is the fruit a noxious weed in your place of residence?
I sprinkled rocket seed at my house and it became a moerse weed issue. Had to ask my garden service to pull it all out it was so bad. And I liked rocket

Nicholas

1642080987315.png

To clear up any confusion that may have resulted from this, that didn't happen. I was only playing along with what satanboy was asking.

He accepted what I told him, and we continued on our separate ways. I will say that I panicked: I am not used to people coming up to me and asking me questions about what I am reading [for example].

Nicholas

Cruelty and death on a production line. What predator can match this?

Other animals also kill and eat, but how many do it the way we do?

Am I trying to make myself feel guilty using emotive language?

I have become so inured to butchery that that I am numb to it. There is only the thought that I should be outraged instead of dead inside.

1642099599163.png

1642099817869.png

Last edited: