The Chat Room

Johnatan56

Johnatan56

1626362772420.png
Left side is "Schule der Stadt Wien" => School belonging to the city of Vienna.
Right side is a weapons store, was walking past it today and it hasn't clicked till now that there was a weapons store right opposite a school.

Side note, that tram, I love and hate the old trams, they're loud, require me to walk up and down a narrow stair so cause a traffic jam, and the driver keeps having to turn restart the engine after stopping on the hill, but the seats are so nice and spacious and lots of people avoid them, that it makes it quite a bit comfier. New ones have aircon, level with road so wheel chair, old people, etc. is fine, longer and way more standing space (entire back section of a tram is near always only standing space, for bicycles and stuff).

Jings

View attachment 27286
Left side is "Schule der Stadt Wien" => School belonging to the city of Vienna.
Right side is a weapons store, was walking past it today and it hasn't clicked till now that there was a weapons store right opposite a school.

Side note, that tram, I love and hate the old trams, they're loud, require me to walk up and down a narrow stair so cause a traffic jam, and the driver keeps having to turn restart the engine after stopping on the hill, but the seats are so nice and spacious and lots of people avoid them, that it makes it quite a bit comfier. New ones have aircon, level with road so wheel chair, old people, etc. is fine, longer and way more standing space (entire back section of a tram is near always only standing space, for bicycles and stuff).
Did they paint the street name on the road or did Google do that?