What are you drinking just now?

scudsucker

Illegally obtained unlabeled pilsner while preparing a legally obtained crayfish pasta.

The beer is necessary because my pasta machine has gone missing so I am making it the old-school way - with a rolling pin.

mbayshark

3 Ships
d74cb67c8851e21d7c0ce5a807d8ff9c.jpg

biometrics

Got lots of whisk(e)y, some gin but no rum. :( Will run out of red wine this week. Will then have to drink the white wine :sick:

Need to brew some beer. Actually all I need to do is pour the wort from the Beerlabs box into a fermenter. Will problably do that tomorrow. Using fast fermenting yeast so should be ready in three days.

Johnatan56

Got lots of whisk(e)y, some gin but no rum. :( Will run out of red wine this week. Will then have to drink the white wine :sick:

Need to brew some beer. Actually all I need to do is pour the wort from the Beerlabs box into a fermenter. Will problably do that tomorrow. Using fast fermenting yeast so should be ready in three days.
Well, you should be able to buy again.

I have a bottle of some South African red that I have never heard of, use it for cooking though, but first wine bottle in 3 months. :p

derp

I bought some Famous Grouse Smoky Black today. Never tried it before. Excited.

scudsucker

An unlabelled Belgian triple hop from a freelance brewer.

Pretty damn good. I am a lager/pilsener drinker by preference, with occasional stout. This guy might convince me to branch out.