The Chat Room

Johnatan56

It's sold in supermarkets here, around the same price as Baileys.
Issue here is stock, everywhere I checked recently had none. Best I found was billa at 13 EUR /R230 online googling just now, a month ago no one had stock, maybe I was between the shipping windows or something. /shrug.

Thanks for reminding me to check, before all I found were stuff from lidl beginning 2021, Amazon at stupid 25 EUR /bottle and stuff.

Busy heading back home on train, crazy how full, remember doing same time route about in April near empty, now near not enough seats to keep one free now (as in seat next to one, some do have people on seat next to them).

Last edited:

biometrics

Clearly you and I move in different circles.
More a case of I never finish any sauce I buy and end up tossing it past expiry date, so that R113 will last a long time in my case. In any case for free delivery you need to add other goodies. They appear to have the whole Heinz range.

Nicholas

More a case of I never finish any sauce I buy and end up tossing it past expiry date, so that R113 will last a long time in my case. In any case for free delivery you need to add other goodies. They appear to have the whole Heinz range.
All 57 varieties?

satanboy

Everyone.

3 or 4 years ago, most of the low-fat yoghurt on the shelves was replaced by medium fat yoghurt.

According to recent studies, eating a small amount of full fat yogurt or dairy (containing around 4-5% fat content), is still better than eating a larger amount of low fat yogurt or dairy which could contain stabilisers and hidden sugars that mount up the calories.

biometrics

I have cholesterol issues to take care of.
So do I. On Simvastatin 20 since 2015. My cholesterol numbers are spot on. Was in the high 7 before I started. The fat free have more sugar which is more dangerous imo. And why do you think eating fat causes higher cholesterol?