The Cannabis Chronicles

biometrics

@biometrics
Lots of papers here. Never heard of this shop before.
Have email them too.

biometrics

No idea. Some chick at work organised some rizlas (obviously from outside the country as it says NORTHERN AFRICA'S NO 1 PAPER BRAND on the inside. They are really shit - I have to glue them with Pritt. I got a call from a friend on Friday to pick up 20g of some greenhouse (she felt owed me as I paid for her and her husband's vape juice). When she saw the pritt, she gave me two packs of OCB Slim Premiums.
Nee vok man.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Y2K

No idea. Some chick at work organised some rizlas (obviously from outside the country as it says NORTHERN AFRICA'S NO 1 PAPER BRAND on the inside. They are really shit - I have to glue them with Pritt. I got a call from a friend on Friday to pick up 20g of some greenhouse (she felt owed me as I paid for her and her husband's vape juice). When she saw the pritt, she gave me two packs of OCB Slim Premiums.
You rolled joints and glued them with pritt? I'd rather just make a homemade bong or pipe like I did lol.

Y2K

I know beggars can't be choosers during this lockdown but Rizla taste like absolute kak to me, I only use RAW papers, either the black one or the standard but good god what do they put in that other stuff😭

The_Mowgs

I know beggars can't be choosers during this lockdown but Rizla taste like absolute kak to me, I only use RAW papers, either the black one or the standard but good god what do they put in that other stuff
I think its bleached but I agree, you can definitely taste the difference

Seldom Bucket

So when things kicks in, dont start watching one of the funniest Mr Browns boys episodes, because you literally cant stop laughing

GreGorGy

So when things kicks in, dont start watching one of the funniest Mr Browns boys episodes, because you literally cant stop laughing

OK - this is a fuck up. Circumstances prevailed a few years ago health-wise for my father where I felt I had to come clean on my habits and tell him how they could, possibly, help. He dismissed my story and simply chose not to believe it. Right to the end. I have been more than open with my mother, but she also doesn't believe me. Aaargh! Some nights, before heading out to the club, I have a joint on the way to my mother's house (I stay over there those nights because it is much closer). So by the time I get to hers, I am a little let's say relaxed. And she loves Mrs Browns. And it is on. And I am choking back the tears pissing myself. And she has no idea. Then I fuck off out and run the club, knowing my next J will be around 11.

satanboy

I remember the 1st time I have Marijuana.
I couldn't walk, the rastas had to help me into the car (I was a passenger).
I was still living with the parental units. Got home and started watching tv with them. It was a program about Meerkats. I was pissing myself and nobody else was laughing. I eventually had to excuse myself and go to my room.

The_Mowgs

OK - this is a fuck up. Circumstances prevailed a few years ago health-wise for my father where I felt I had to come clean on my habits and tell him how they could, possibly, help. He dismissed my story and simply chose not to believe it. Right to the end. I have been more than open with my mother, but she also doesn't believe me. Aaargh! Some nights, before heading out to the club, I have a joint on the way to my mother's house (I stay over there those nights because it is much closer). So by the time I get to hers, I am a little let's say relaxed. And she loves Mrs Browns. And it is on. And I am choking back the tears pissing myself. And she has no idea. Then I fuck off out and run the club, knowing my next J will be around 11.
Well Im obviously going to smoke NOW and watch it. Smoked some Thai last night, I danced. Then we tried some banana hammock as I feel the need to sleep more than 3 hours once every couple of years.

Holy Jesus I had no legs after that. It was the weirdest feeling ever. My body has never felt that tired and I have walked across an entire country in North Africa once.

Tonight might be some sort of cheese, will see.

Seldom Bucket

Wow that took a long time to read.

We use the "That's Nice" phrase alot in our family

Jings

I remember the 1st time I have Marijuana.
I couldn't walk, the rastas had to help me into the car (I was a passenger).
I was still living with the parental units. Got home and started watching tv with them. It was a program about Meerkats. I was pissing myself and nobody else was laughing. I eventually had to excuse myself and go to my room.

Meerkats are hilarious. You should see a yellow mongoose try break open an egg. One day when not laughing so hard I'll film it.

The_Mowgs

My parents told me when I was still in school that if they ever catch us being friends with weed smokers, smoking it or even thinking of it they will disown us.

My father was here during the outdoor grow and even showed me where to cut the trees to get them to reveg again after harvest etc but I doubt he will smoke a thc joint, might try cbd though but its actually sad to think lots of the older generation was, and still is, so again cannabis.