Steam accounts - requesting friends

BloodrayneZA

I just had Steam reinstalled and logged into my account. Woe behold, no friends on my list.

Anyone who has a Steam account can add me as a friend so that I can follow what games are good and such. Maybe chat, or something. I have not used Steam in years so I'm a bit out of touch with comings and goings.

My Friend code is 87250613

Last edited:

Seldom Bucket

RageFaceNo-5ae79bcd3128340037321cb4.jpg

satanboy

I am lazy at adding people - but here is mine if anyone wants to add me. You don't have to though. I jam mainly CS and Among us at the moment.

Can you play "Among Us" with strangers?

Tribs

That's the thing, I can't seem to send anyone an invite. Any idea to why?]
Have you got 2 factor authentication on ?

Ah you need to spend at least 5$

Limited accounts are restricted from adding friends. However, you can still accept friend invites from other non-limited users. For example, if a friend is already on Steam and has spent $5 USD or more from the Steam store, they will be able to add you as a friend from your Steam Community profile. You may then accept their friend invite from your Steam account.

BloodrayneZA

Have you got 2 factor authentication on ?

Ah you need to spend at least 5$

Limited accounts are restricted from adding friends. However, you can still accept friend invites from other non-limited users. For example, if a friend is already on Steam and has spent $5 USD or more from the Steam store, they will be able to add you as a friend from your Steam Community profile. You may then accept their friend invite from your Steam account.
Yeah I guess I need to buy a game eventually. I"m thinking Skyrim - I already have one for Xbox One but I think I'll sell it cos I don't really like consoles.

I"m trying to decide if it's worth paying for Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning.

Urist

invite sent from alathgamil,
tribs never accepted mine 😢
Having a few friends over for a lan, they're helping me get a rank in csgo.