Steam accounts - requesting friends

Tribs

invite sent from alathgamil,
tribs never accepted mine 😢
Having a few friends over for a lan, they're helping me get a rank in csgo.
I have now - there was no invite at midnight when I logged out lol

BloodrayneZA

If you don't use TS then Discord is a must - otherwise you only have text which is not as much fun
Not optional for deaf people, I know of two gamers that play online (well there's just 3 of us that I know of).

Johnatan56

No - we are not allowed to talk during the game. Only when voting. So no idea unless you give yourself away
Yes, but you can still talk during that minute. :p
is it me or is the selection of games shit?
Depends on the game, but I haven't seen anything exciting recently. Still currently playing:
- risk of rain (side scroller)
- guild wars 2 (MMORPG)
- tom clancy wildlands
- Smite
Yeah, only been playing 3/4 man parties recently.

And then among us a couple of weeks ago, and occasionally Doom 2016. That summarizes my games for the last ~4 months, lol.

BloodrayneZA

Yes, but you can still talk during that minute. :p

Depends on the game, but I haven't seen anything exciting recently. Still currently playing:
- risk of rain (side scroller)
- guild wars 2 (MMORPG)
- tom clancy wildlands
- Smite
Yeah, only been playing 3/4 man parties recently.

And then among us a couple of weeks ago, and occasionally Doom 2016. That summarizes my games for the last ~4 months, lol.
I’m more of an RPG immersive gamer with games like Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur and Fable III as an example. I enjoyed Mass Effects. Bioshock was ok, not my cup of tea. Dead Space, I nearly crapped myself and gave the game away. I’ve played Hellgate: London, Clive Barker’s Jericho (loved that game).

I’ve just put 3 games on my wish list - Sacred 2 Gold and I can’t remember the other two. Lol.