Shrooms

Jings

More like between 1g to 2g as a starter dose, depending on the mood. Mexicans added to water that has boiled, strained after 10 to 15 minutes into a cup. Sip, sip, sip and repeat.

The most mysterious and consistent thing about shrooms for me is their world. Feels like a connection to their DNA. And never before had I thought fungi have souls.

Reactions: Y2K

Flanders

4g
If you have taken LSD before, start at 8g.

Jesus. I'm fully of the opinion that going half in can be the worst thing because having your soul torn out half way is no fun at all. But that isn't messing around for a beginner.

We had some Golden Teachers growing here at home. The kids had about 4g each.

Lockdown home-schooling. You're doing it wrong. :p

Y2K

Golden teacher is great to start with, it's difficult to have a bad trip when you're learning, if it's your first time consuming psilocybin/psilocin I would highly recommend 1 - 4g depending on factors like gender, weight, mood, when last you ate and if you need to be anywhere in the next 12 - 24 hours. If you want solid trip I'd say go for 3g for good quality shrooms and 4g if they've been standing a while. Please stay at home if you plan on partaking.

Flanders

My peddler of all things not on the shelves at Pick n Pay has these mini cake/biscuit type things on offer - probably less than a quarter the size of a standard cupcake. The claim is that they each contain 2.5g of "cold-pressed psilocybin". I have shared a vial of red liquid called a shroom shot or something from same source also claiming same active ingredient and it really didn't do much but shared one of these cakes with three people in October and the results were quite staggering. So, for last new year's eve party I decided to have a full one.

Ermafuckingherd.

My conclusion was that this is not psilocybin at all. Nothing about this felt like mushrooms. Normally shrooms hit me quick. Often times I'll start to feel it within 5 minutes and it's not uncommon for me to be jelly-legging at 10-15 minutes. There's always a common theme with shrooms though; something about the physicality as well as a familiar feeling with the onset of the trip. This was different. After 2 hours and only the slightest hint of visuals if I closed my eyes had me convinced it was a dud. Then, out of nowhere, the universe disintegrated and came back as a pixelated copy of itself. The rest of the night that I can remember was insane.

Anyone know of these or had similar to comment? Is there even such a thing as "cold-pressed psilocybin"?

Reactions: Y2K

Jings

Hahaha - they'll tell me to get lost. Girl & bf going to her mother. Boy and gf going to some party. The whole weekend. Again. Homework? They can't even pack the fucken dishwasher right.
In that case a shroom journey should be good for them, get them to be more appreciative of the things that are important.

Y2K

Hahaha - they'll tell me to get lost. Girl & bf going to her mother. Boy and gf going to some party. The whole weekend. Again. Homework? They can't even pack the fucken dishwasher right.
How old are they more or less?

Y2K

Disable the WiFi, works really well when my sister slacks on her chores.