Shrooms

Tribs

Mine are called ?? teachers. Really like the taste and the effect. Will find out the full name

GreGorGy

Did you bother showing them?

Herein lies a story, which I present as chronologically as I can:

(1) The boy packs and runs the dishwasher but shit isn't clean. I discover that the child is putting these bowls in the plates section so close to each other that the water cannot get in and clean. We address this.
(2) Shit is still dirty. I discover that the child throws cutlery into the basket with the one side open and the spoons therefor sink further down out the bottom of this basket and catch the lower spinning arm, preventing it from spinning and jetting water onto the dirty dishes. We address this.
(3) Lo and behold, on the next attempt that I happen to notice, the shit is still fucken dirty. Turns out, he rinses everything off thoroughly before hand. Dishwasher soap needs dirt to bind to so that its own reactions can do the cleaning. We address this.
(4) Now, since the dishes don't need to be part cleaned before throwing in, they are not even emptied. At the bottom of the dishwasher, on top of the filter, is enough food to make a soup. We address this.
(5) Next load, shit is still dirty. I figure lets make sure he put soap in. He says yes, lots. This is a cause for concern as i use the tabs. Turns out, he has been using the rinse aid all along as his detergent. We address this.
(6) Now, to be fair, if detergent thus far has never been used then maybe all it will take is one tab and the damn stuff will be clean. I come home from work and the machine is nearing the end of its cycle and smug smiles abound - this time, your precious dishes will be clean muthafucka. The cycle ends and shits dirty. He protests that not only did he scrape the food and use a tab, he added extra rinse aid in with the soap tab to make sure it really clean the stuff. Another eduction ensues.
(7) I feel we have a victory now - all issues have been addressed. Machine is stacked and packed and run and i get home to you guessed it - dirty dishes. This time the culprit was a long knife with a tapering point put into the open side of the utensil basket. I closed that open side, banned everyone from my dishwasher and have had clean dishes ever since.

Flanders

(1) The boy packs and runs the dishwasher but shit isn't clean. I discover that the child is putting these bowls in the plates section so close to each other that the water cannot get in and clean. We address this.
(2) Shit is still dirty. I discover that the child throws cutlery into the basket with the one side open and the spoons therefor sink further down out the bottom of this basket and catch the lower spinning arm, preventing it from spinning and jetting water onto the dirty dishes. We address this.
(3) Lo and behold, on the next attempt that I happen to notice, the shit is still fucken dirty. Turns out, he rinses everything off thoroughly before hand. Dishwasher soap needs dirt to bind to so that its own reactions can do the cleaning. We address this.
(4) Now, since the dishes don't need to be part cleaned before throwing in, they are not even emptied. At the bottom of the dishwasher, on top of the filter, is enough food to make a soup. We address this.
(5) Next load, shit is still dirty. I figure lets make sure he put soap in. He says yes, lots. This is a cause for concern as i use the tabs. Turns out, he has been using the rinse aid all along as his detergent. We address this.
(6) Now, to be fair, if detergent thus far has never been used then maybe all it will take is one tab and the damn stuff will be clean. I come home from work and the machine is nearing the end of its cycle and smug smiles abound - this time, your precious dishes will be clean muthafucka. The cycle ends and shits dirty. He protests that not only did he scrape the food and use a tab, he added extra rinse aid in with the soap tab to make sure it really clean the stuff. Another eduction ensues.
(7) I feel we have a victory now - all issues have been addressed. Machine is stacked and packed and run and i get home to you guessed it - dirty dishes. This time the culprit was a long knife with a tapering point put into the open side of the utensil basket. I closed that open side, banned everyone from my dishwasher and have had clean dishes ever since.

Moar golden teachers!

Maybe upgrade to platinum.

• Haha
Reactions: Y2K

Flanders

Ooh, what are those?

I've had shrooms enough times to consider myself as possibly intermediate as an experiencer but the thing is that, until quite recently (for me at least), shrooms weren't readily available to pick off a menu. You basically got what was available, just like weed in the old days.

These are my current options and I'm quite clueless as to what's what:

-Texan
-Golden Teacher
-Dream Catcher
-Amazon

What's good and what's not?

GreGorGy

(1) Bowls so close
(2) Spoons catch the lower spinning arm.
(3) Rinses everything off thoroughly before hand.
(4) Dishes not even emptied
(5) Using the rinse aid all along as detergent.
(6) Added extra rinse aid in with the soap tab.
(7) Long knife with a tapering point.

I get home today to discover the dishwasher has been run. Everything was clean. I am speechless.