ReCiPeS

scudsucker

This sounds absolutely delicious.

I have a mandolin to cut the slices, but it's a bit shit. I am quite proficient with a knife, so hopefully I can cut the egg-plant thinly enough.

satanboy

This sounds absolutely delicious.

I have a mandolin to cut the slices, but it's a bit shit. I am quite proficient with a knife, so hopefully I can cut the egg-plant thinly enough.
I made it for supper tonight and the SO said it was delicious.

satanboy

1709900477624.png
Cheese Baked Rice recipe:
Ingredients:
2 cups cooked rice (preferably day-old rice for better texture)
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced cooked ham or chicken (optional)
1/2 cup mixed vegetables (such as peas, carrots, and corn)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup heavy cream or milk
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (for topping)
Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Directions:
Preheat the Oven: Set your oven to 375°F (190°C). Lightly grease a baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
Sauté Vegetables: In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the chopped onion and garlic, sautéing until they become translucent and fragrant. Add the mixed vegetables (and diced meat if using), cooking until they are just tender.
Combine Rice and Cream: In a large bowl, mix the cooked rice with the heavy cream or milk, ensuring the rice is evenly coated. Add the sautéed vegetables (and meat), mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese to the rice. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
Transfer to Baking Dish: Pour the rice mixture into the prepared baking dish, spreading it out evenly.
Add Cheese Topping: Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the top of the rice mixture.
Bake: Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown on top.
Garnish and Serve: Once done, remove the dish from the oven and let it cool slightly. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
Enjoy your Cheese Baked Rice as a fulfilling main dish or a hearty side. Its creamy texture and cheesy flavor make it a hit among both adults and children alike. Feel free to customize the recipe with your favorite vegetables or proteins to make it your own.

scudsucker

A slightly old thread, but my ex g/f sent me this, which (to me at least) looks quite amazing.

Honey glazed egg yolks on cottage cheese and ciabata

biometrics

A slightly old thread, but my ex g/f sent me this, which (to me at least) looks quite amazing.

Honey glazed egg yolks on cottage cheese and ciabata

1713389309298.png