Old Folk Remedies

Tribs

For two years running, I have had laryngitis for more than 7 weeks at a time. I have a job that requires me to talk all day, so not a good thing to get. No meds helped. Then I nebulized with bisolvin - and my voice was back in a day. Now I swear by the stuff.

bigAl-sa

For two years running, I have had laryngitis for more than 7 weeks at a time. I have a job that requires me to talk all day, so not a good thing to get. No meds helped. Then I nebulized with bisolvin - and my voice was back in a day. Now I swear by the stuff.
I use Andolex C as a gargle for that. Also works like a charm.

Dave

I tried many things - not that

Did you try any really old remedies?

what about this one?

Take a fat cat and flay it well, clean and draw out the guts.
Take the grease of a hedgehog and the fat of a bear and resins and fenugreek and sage and gum of honeysuckle and virgin wax.
All this crumble small and stuff the cat within as you would a goose. Roast it all and gather the grease and anoint the throat with it.

Tribs

Did you try any really old remedies?

what about this one?

Take a fat cat and flay it well, clean and draw out the guts.
Take the grease of a hedgehog and the fat of a bear and resins and fenugreek and sage and gum of honeysuckle and virgin wax.
All this crumble small and stuff the cat within as you would a goose. Roast it all and gather the grease and anoint the throat with it.
Nope. The zoo would not part with one of their bears