Male in juvenile detention facility forced to take estrogen

R

[)roi(]

WTF; but it's not surprising this happened in a Democrat state.

Tribs

WTF; but it's not surprising this happened in a Democrat state.
You are just as ignorant of the human body as those people are

"Some of estrogen's effects include:

• Increasing serotonin, and the number of serotonin receptors in the brain.
  • Modifying the production and the effects of endorphins, the "feel-good" chemicals in the brain.
  • Protecting nerves from damage, and possibly stimulating nerve growth."

Seems Democrats are more clued up when it comes to the human body and mind.

R

[)roi(]

You are just as ignorant of the human body as those people are

"Some of estrogen's effects include:

• Increasing serotonin, and the number of serotonin receptors in the brain.
  • Modifying the production and the effects of endorphins, the "feel-good" chemicals in the brain.
  • Protecting nerves from damage, and possibly stimulating nerve growth."

Seems Democrats are more clued up when it comes to the human body and mind.
Forcing a juvenile to take a female hormone... no I'm not ignorant, you clearly are. FFS trying to "cure" men of their testosterone is what's wrong this, or did your "wokeness" just ignore that fact. It's not as if estrogen is somehow harmful right, ... nope it is.

Forcing men to take estrogen is as wrong and just as sickening as it was for the British government to legislate the chemical castration of Alan Turing to quell his homosexuality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tribs

Forcing a juvenile to take a female hormone... no I'm not ignorant, you clearly are. FFS trying to "cure" men of their testosterone is what's wrong this, or did your "wokeness" just ignore that fact.
Where was the kid? For what reason? Ah yes - being violent. I agree they were wrong to give it without his parent's permission - but they are not doing anything harmful by helping him calm down. And yes - they should have to answer for it. But your pointing at it having happened in a democrat state is what makes it so ridiculous. It has nothing to do with political beliefs - it was a medical issue. If they had called a different doctor, it may not have happened.

You do know that you get estrogen in food? It doesn't kill you.

10 Estrogen Boosting Foods
  • 10 Estrogen building foods:
  • Tofu. Tofu is produced from soy milk which is naturally high in phytoestrogens, specifically isoflavones. ...
  • Flax Seeds. Flaxseeds, otherwise known as linseeds, contain lignans which are a type of phytoestrogen. ...
  • Sesame Seeds. ...
  • Soybeans. ...
  • Hummus. ...
  • Garlic. ...
  • Dried Fruit.
More items...

R

[)roi(]

Where was the kid? For what reason? Ah yes - being violent. I agree they were wrong to give it without his parent's permission - but they are not doing anything harmful by helping him calm down. And yes - they should have to answer for it. But your pointing at it having happened in a democrat state is what makes it so ridiculous. It has nothing to do with political beliefs - it was a medical issue. If they had called a different doctor, it may not have happened.

You do know that you get estrogen in food? It doesn't kill you.

10 Estrogen Boosting Foods
  • 10 Estrogen building foods:
  • Tofu. Tofu is produced from soy milk which is naturally high in phytoestrogens, specifically isoflavones. ...
  • Flax Seeds. Flaxseeds, otherwise known as linseeds, contain lignans which are a type of phytoestrogen. ...
  • Sesame Seeds. ...
  • Soybeans. ...
  • Hummus. ...
  • Garlic. ...
  • Dried Fruit.
More items...
You are using hogwash "science" as a "cure" for natural behaviour, :rolleyes:
FFS are you unethical by choice or is this your default mode. As I said it was wrong when government decided to "cure" Alan Turing and this is the same kind of blatant abuse.

As for politics; this kind of crap only happens in Democrat states; you're welcome to prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tribs

You are using hogwash "science" as a "cure" for natural behaviour, :rolleyes:
FFS are your unethical by choice or is this your default mode. As I said it was wrong when government decided to "cure" Alan Turing and this is the same kind of blatant abuse.
It wasn't the government - it was a doctor.

This whole thing is so laughable (not the part where his rights were ridden over). He grew breasts from one pill? If that is so - and women on the pill (estrogen) - why do so many women have small breasts?! We should all have huge ones with the amount of estrogen in us :D Old ladies take estrogen when they go through menopause. Why are there no 70 year olds with huge breasts ? Naaah this whole thing will be dropped. Yes they were wrong to force him - but wow. This is funny. Tell me - what was the kids build? Was he normal weight? or Overweight?

R

[)roi(]

It wasn't the government - it was a doctor.

This whole thing is so laughable (not the part where his rights were ridden over). He grew breasts from one pill? If that is so - and women on the pill (estrogen) - why do so many women have small breasts?! We should all have huge ones with the amount of estrogen in us :D Old ladies take estrogen when they go through menopause. Why are there no 70 year olds with huge breasts ? Naaah this whole thing will be dropped. Yes they were wrong to force him - but wow. This is funny. Tell me - what was the kids build? Was he normal weight? or Overweight?
He was in a juvenile detention centre? :rolleyes: Honestly are you still trying to justify this blatant abuse. FFS do you have no ethics? :rolleyes:

Maleness is not something to be cured; neither was homosexuality... they're not headaches to be cured by a tablet or injection. FFS have you ever watched young boys playing versus young girls -- there is a hiuge difference and its completely natural. Misbehaviour is natural amongst teenagers; most especially boys -- junk science should not be trying to cure a discipline problem or a he's somehow "too male" problem ("his problem is that he has too much of that evil testosterone stuff"). :rolleyes:

WTF cares what this kid looks like, or is fat shaming also a regular thing for you?

Tribs

He was in a juvenile detention centre? :rolleyes: Honestly are you still trying to justify this blatant abuse. FFS do you have no ethics? :rolleyes:

Maleness is not something to be cured; neither was homosexuality... they're not headaches to be cured by a tablet or injection. FFS have you ever watched young boys playing versus young girls -- there is a hiuge difference and its completely natural. Misbehaviour is natural amongst teenagers; most especially boys -- junk science should not be trying to cure a discipline problem or a he's somehow "too male" problem ("his problem is that he has too much of that evil testosterone stuff"). :rolleyes:

WTF cares what this kid looks like, or is fat shaming also a regular thing for you?
You actually do not take in what you read. Where am I justifying what the doctor did?

Dave

Forcing a juvenile to take a female hormone... no I'm not ignorant

Well, maybe not wholly ignorant, but definitely gullible and biased.

He actually wasn't forced, when he refused to take the medication it was stopped.

The treatments stopped last July, after the teen began to complain of negative side effects and refused medication, records show. Prior to that, Ouchi said, his client felt compelled to take the pills because he feared that disobeying Wang would have a detrimental effect on his pending criminal case.

R

[)roi(]

You actually do not take in what you read. Where am I justifying what the doctor did?
It was blatant abuse point, hence there should be no more discussion...

WTF would I ever could care less about the hogwash science being used, and the fact that you spent an inordinate amount of time trying to bolster estrogen kind of proves where you stand on this -- then moving onto "maybe he is a fat kid" is just rather sad... abuse is never acceptable whether somebody is homosexual, fat, boisterous or any other trait.

Tribs

It was blatant abuse point, hence there should be no more discussion...

WTF would I ever could care less about the hogwash science being used, and the fact that you spent an inordinate amount of time trying to bolster estrogen kind of proves where you stand on this -- then moving onto "maybe he is a fat kid" is just rather sad... abuse is never acceptable whether somebody is homosexual, fat, boisterous or any other trait.
Bwahahahaha you are easy to poke. I only replied because of your Democrat comment. If you had just posted the story and said WTF? - I would not have replied. I said several times that what the doctors did was wrong - but you don't seem to understand that.

R

[)roi(]

Bwahahahaha you are easy to poke. I only replied because of your Democrat comment. If you had just posted the story and said WTF? - I would not have replied. I said several times that what the doctors did was wrong - but you don't seem to understand that.
As I said you're welcome to prove me wrong that it's only Democrats do this kind of shit. The fact that you couldn't accept 1 fact and not the other is your problem -- California is a Democrat state and LA is a Democrat city, or do you just ignore those facts because they don't comport with your ideological beliefs.

As for easy to poke; honestly that's a weak retort. WTF would you spend so much time defending estrogen treatments and venturing onto "maybe he's fat" if you didn't believe any of that hogwash or fi you had a problem with this kind of abuse. At least be consistent.

For me abuse is abuse whoever does it; apparently for you it's ok if a Democrat does it. :rolleyes:

Tribs

As I said you're welcome to prove me wrong that it's only Democrats do this kind of shit. The fact that you couldn't accept 1 fact and not the other is your problem -- California is a Democrat state and LA is a Democrat city, or do you just ignore those facts because they don't comport with your ideological beliefs.

As for easy to poke; honestly that's a weak retort. WTF would you spend so much time defending estrogen treatments and venturing onto "maybe he's fat" if you didn't believe any of that hogwash or fi you had a problem with this kind of abuse. At least be consistent.

For me abuse is abuse whoever does it; apparently for you it's ok if a Democrat does it. :rolleyes:
It is a thing called playing devil's advocate - look it up. Actually I will post a copy
1596804227167.png
And for the record - I am vegetarian and I have done a lot of research into estrogen as I have two sons that I planned to raise not eating meat. When they got to 10 - I gave them a choice whether to remain vegetarians or change their diets. One now eats meat. I needed to make sure they would not be adversly affected by the estrogen in soya. Neither was - and neither is meek and mild either. Both have enough testosterone to help them function as men. Both are typical boys - and my eldest has the same opinions about Trump and Democrats as you do (arguments are fun in our house). So while I don't care whether you agree with me - I know a little bit more about estrogen and men than you do. And neither has developed breasts. :D

R

[)roi(]

It is a thing called playing devil's advocate - look it up. Actually I will post a copy
View attachment 5479
And for the record - I am vegetarian and I have done a lot of research into estrogen as I have two sons that I planned to raise not eating meat. When they got to 10 - I gave them a choice whether to remain vegetarians or change their diets. One now eats meat. I needed to make sure they would not be adversly affected by the estrogen in soya. Neither was - and neither is meek and mild either. Both have enough testosterone to help them function as men. Both are typical boys - and my eldest has the same opinions about Trump and Democrats as you do (arguments are fun in our house). So while I don't care whether you agree with me - I know a little bit more about estrogen and men than you do. And neither has developed breasts. :D
Nope.
Trying to blame me now for your defence of this borders on the ridiculous.

As for your assumptions about what I know about estrogen or not; is just more of that kind of ridiculousness.. you surely know what's often said about assumptions. FYI I was a vegetarian for well over 10 years; now I'm a happy carnivore and not looking back.

As for Democrats -- they're the kind of one's who have tried to justify lowering the age of consent so that their pedophile buddies can rape kids; and it's Democrats who are wanting to treat pedophilia similar to homosexuality i.e. pedophiles can't help it -- they were "born that way".
Happy to have a debate about whose ideology is more evil -- but this is not the thread for that; this is about abuse by government and I would be pissed off whether a Republican or Democrat did this -- I mentioned it because it was LA; a Democrat city in a Democrat state and this kind of crap occurs from more often with Democrats.

Tribs

Nope.

As for your assumptions about what I know about estrogen or not; is just more of that kind of ridiculousness.. you surely know what's often said about assumptions. FYI I was a vegetarian for well over 10 years; now I'm a happy carnivore and not looking back.

As for Democrats -- they're the kind of one's who have tried to justify lowering the age of consent so that their pedophile buddies can rape kids; and it's Democrats who are wanting to treat pedophilia similar to homosexuality i.e. pedophiles can't help it -- they were "born that way".
Happy to have a debate about whose ideology is more evil -- but this is not the thread for that; this is about abuse by government and I would be pissed off whether a Republican or Democrat did this -- I mentioned it because it was LA; a Democrat city in a Democrat state and this kind of crap occurs from more often with Democrats.
:D :D you have the same news sources as my son does :D He was discussing that very topic this morning.

Tribs

Nope.

So the doctors were democrats ?

R

[)roi(]

:D :D you have the same news sources as my son does :D He was discussing that very topic this morning.
I could mention "assumptions" again... oops I did. ;)

The source for me is irrelevant; if this was an article on CNN or NYT; I'd be similarly pissed; but the reality of media political bias means that you won't find anything particularly disparaging about Democrats on their site.

Side question: who do you vote for in SA?

Tribs

Why is that relevant... it's abuse and the state / city permitted it. Who do you think this civil court case is against.
If you have ever met people who run such institutions - you would know that they follow medical advice.

And so you are saying that everyone employed by the government, in that state, are democrats? Even just the normal workers?

Tribs

I could mention "assumptions" again... oops I did. ;)

The source for me is irrelevant; if this was an article on CNN or NYT; I'd be similarly pissed; but the reality of media political bias means that you won't find anything particularly disparaging about Democrats on their site.

Side question: who do you vote for in SA?
Of course. You don't go around claiming Fake News at all.

And I vote for the Democratic Alliance. You do know they have nothing at all to do with those Democrats I assume. :D though not sure who I will vote for in the next election - I was really disappointed by them in the last one.