LPW LPW 21.5: Last Paster Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Below was the best recipe I could find that would work here.
Strange combination of chicken, sausage and shrimp, Louisiana Gumbo

So you've bought all those ingredients? You know that what that call shrimp is usually a large prawn or even langoustine?

Seldom Bucket

So you've bought all those ingredients? You know that what that call shrimp is usually a large prawn or even langoustine?
I know why I got prawn, andouille sausage is not available here nor is filé gumbo powder.

Had to make due with other stuff

Seldom Bucket

Chicken, sausage and prawn is a weird combo in one pot, will see what it will taste like with those three together

bigAl-sa

Looks like rain forecast until tomorrow. Good day for a braai on Sunday.

It's good it's gone away behind the clouds.
That was quite a woes storm in places. I heard it hailed out Eldoraigne way, so dunno if @Tribs had any.

On the way back from Wilgers Hosp, the clouds looked like something from The Lord of the Rings.

Tribs

That was quite a woes storm in places. I heard it hailed out Eldoraigne way, so dunno if @Tribs had any.

On the way back from Wilgers Hosp, the clouds looked like something from The Lord of the Rings.
Yep - was small hail but it piled on the ground. Rain was pretty hard too. Loved it. Had to unplug for a while

Seldom Bucket

The armies of Sauron near, light the beacons of Amon Din

MeagerFlawedHapuka-size_restricted.gif

Seldom Bucket

Okay, wow. The Gumbo Chicken, sausage and prawn mixture, with the veggies and Okra with sticky rice is amazing, great taste mixture. I would say try out that recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.