LPW #8: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

Mmm decided to go to the look when cats knocked my cellphone off the table. Stood in cat vomit on the way to the bathroom. Dogs then wanted to go out.

Tribs

What a way to start the day.
Ja not fun

Just watched my brother in law's memorial drive by on FB. The actual memorial will be at 11. Strange being part of something but not. There are going to be so many people there - everyone in town practically knew them.

Jings

Ja not fun

Just watched my brother in law's memorial drive by on FB. The actual memorial will be at 11. Strange being part of something but not. There are going to be so many people there - everyone in town practically knew them.

Sorry you can't be there in person. How did the town people get to know him? Was he a sports fan?

Tribs

Sorry you can't be there in person. How did the town people get to know him? Was he a sports fan?
I am not too sorry that I am not there. They are a lot of people I don't know. He ran the Spar, the garage and a few other shops. Dundee is really small. His dad, Charlie, is also known by all the older people there. The wedding was like watching the Godfather (yes they are Greek). Everyone in the town basically lined up outside the house -entered in small groups and got to have a drink with Charlie, the dad. They gave their gifts and would leave and the next group was ushered in. I was totally fascinated.

Jings

I am not too sorry that I am not there. They are a lot of people I don't know. He ran the Spar, the garage and a few other shops. Dundee is really small. His dad, Charlie, is also known by all the older people there. The wedding was like watching the Godfather (yes they are Greek). Everyone in the town basically lined up outside the house -entered in small groups and got to have a drink with Charlie, the dad. They gave their gifts and would leave and the next group was ushered in. I was totally fascinated.

It's amazing in a small town how many people pay their respects. Sounds like he was much loved by the local community. Been to a Greek wedding but not a funeral. I can imagine it's just as big.

Tribs

It's amazing in a small town how many people pay their respects. Sounds like he was much loved by the local community. Been to a Greek wedding but not a funeral. I can imagine it's just as big.
Unfortunately, the signal is bad so the stream cut off - I am sure they will put up the link again. Saw the mission and how they had decorated it = it looked beautiful. White and royal blue

Jings

Unfortunately, the signal is bad so the stream cut off - I am sure they will put up the link again. Saw the mission and how they had decorated it = it looked beautiful. White and royal blue
Small town, no surprise the signal cut off. Sounds beautiful. White and blue are typical Greek colours.

What are you doing after the memorial?

Tribs

Small town, no surprise the signal cut off. Sounds beautiful. White and blue are typical Greek colours.

What are you doing after the memorial?
No idea - still waiting to see if I can see it. But think I am going to do the things I need to do. Been wasting time looking at music tattoos. I want to get one
1600512485578.png
But I would want a proper neck but with music notes on - just need to decide which notes

Jings

No idea - still waiting to see if I can see it. But think I am going to do the things I need to do. Been wasting time looking at music tattoos. I want to get one
View attachment 7141
But I would want a proper neck but with music notes on - just need to decide which notes

Looks damn nice.

I like tattoo a but not on me. Just like temp tattoos is want to rub it off after a few days.

What's a proper neck?

Tribs

Looks damn nice.

I like tattoo a but not on me. Just like temp tattoos is want to rub it off after a few days.

What's a proper neck?
1600513063359.png
Just the strings will do - with the frets - doesn't need the wood at the back

Status
Not open for further replies.