LPW #8: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Do you add anything special to your tuna salad?

If they ever have a miniature project, I'm in.
Nope. I use only what is provided. Most of the residents are thrown by changes in routine or doing anything unusual. For example, I once made cooked couscous, but was the only one to eat it because the other residents did not know what it was. If its starchy, but not rice or potatoes, most of them won't touch it - or such has been the case in the past. Also, when I have a meal at home, there is more money per meal per person than at Beatty House, and a willingness to try new things.

Hmmmm.......do you have easy access to to an electron microscope and an interest in nano-machines?

Jings

Nope. I use only what is provided. Most of the residents are thrown by changes in routine or doing anything unusual. For example, I once made cooked couscous, but was the only one to eat it because the other residents did not know what it was. If its starchy, but not rice or potatoes, most of them won't touch it - or such has been the case in the past. Also, when I have a meal at home, there is more money per meal per person than at Beatty House, and a willingness to try new things.

Hmmmm.......do you have easy access to to an electron microscope and an interest in nano-machines?

I'm sure it's tasty in any case, no matter where it's made.

What would you want to do with an electron microscope? Do you find electrons are easily excited?

Tribs

I boil the quinoa until tender, add cooked onion, cottage cheese and freshly cut avo. I then smother it in a sweet tomato and chili sauce. I am addicted to the stuff currently. Can provide a pic of the tin if anyone is interested in the sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.