LPW #7: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

biometrics

Looks like rumour about alcohol sales is real. It was on the news. Reason sited is too many car accidents. Were there no alcohol related accidents when people were buying illegally?
No man, come on people. It's so obviously shit. I am disappointed. :(

biometrics

Tribs

The security guard was adamant that I had to be in there - so I let him force me
I am already drunk - so it worked

biometrics

I am not willing to pay those inflated prices - will stick with the weed then only
Wasn't overly inflated. Paid R75/bottle for decent red blend and R100/bottle for a good Shiraz. Not far off normal.

biometrics

Probably very few change of hands from the wine farms to you.
True. The bootlegger I used clearly got stock directly from the farm.

In any case, I don't think we'll go back to higher levels again. Our infection and deaths rates are following a different trend to many other countries. There are clearly other factors at play, one possibility is mandated childhood vaccines like we have here that is a factor. I mean, with HIV, TB and life in townships I expected a bloodbath.

Jings

True. The bootlegger I used clearly got stock directly from the farm.

In any case, I don't think we'll go back to higher levels again. Our infection and deaths rates are following a different trend to many other countries. There are clearly other factors at play, one possibility is mandated childhood vaccines like we have here that is a factor. I mean, with HIV, TB and life in townships I expected a bloodbath.

Russia's death rate is low too and they're also a bunch of drinkers. Coincidence?

Tribs

WTF happened there, when I opened the thread the last post was by Tribs getting drunk. After posting suddenly a shitload of other posts show up :unsure:
If it helps -= Tribls is drunk and needs to make pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.