LPW #7: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

It is for that reason she avoided Sunday school for that particular lesson. You just brought it all flooding back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Jings

Salome is visiting - have not seen her since before lockdown. It is my eldest son's birthday and we are doing cake
By doing, do you mean eating?

Wishing him a happy birthday with lots of delicious cake.

Tribs

I was going to say your candles were the wrong way round, then I realised it wasn't your cake 🤭.
And I am not there yet -= but good to know that I can reuse the candles and save a few bob lol

Tribs

I got to PnP and see a huge queue outside the bottle store. So I go shopping - come out and the queue is even longer. So I went over and the security guard said the is a rumour that they are closing - they let us all in - we are sardines and it is 5pm. So I think no = this is not worth it but the security guy is adamant that I need to get some now. So he watches my trolley outside the store and I grab three bottles and join the queue - I think we made the less than 50 but only just. Though social distancing is not a thing. The really sweet couple in front of me insisted that I put my stuff in their trolley = that way I added some beers and some Tipotinto to the mix. We were in there for an hour = had some lovely chats. But wow - I do wish I had not thought to stand in the queue and walk inside. So going to watch for any symptoms...... but really grateful to those two people for being so kind. They bought about 10 times what I did :ROFLMAO:

Jings

Looks like rumour about alcohol sales is real. It was on the news. Reason sited is too many car accidents. Were there no alcohol related accidents when people were buying illegally?

Tribs

Looks like rumour about alcohol sales is real. It was on the news. Reason sited is too many car accidents. Were there no alcohol related accidents when people were buying illegally?
If they think I am going to slow down drinking - they are only partly correct

Status
Not open for further replies.