LPW 31: Resistance is futile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Hey Tribs.

I hope to demonstrate that I'll be around, as long as I can help it.

We don't just give up on things ;)
Sometimes, giving up is the best thing you can do. it probably saved my life.

cf. "sunk cost fallacy"

Last edited:

Nicholas

We have a giant tidal pool at the edge of our property that we swim in - until recently. After having devoured all of the sharks over a metre long in our strip of the Indian Ocean, a Killer Whale occupied it. We are too afraid to go swimming, but don't want to have to blow it up, either.

This is what I dreamed last night.

Tribs

We have a giant tidal pool at the edge of our property that we swim in - until recently. After having devoured all of the sharks over a metre long in our strip of the Indian Ocean, a Killer Whale occupied it. We are too afraid to go swimming, but don't want to have to blow it up, either.

Intense dream. I am sorry for all those sharks

satanboy

/blows up dreams...

oops

Nicholas

/Hands over beach umbrella

Work has been better today than it was yesterday, when I could not find enough information on tenders of interest to capture them.
I have spoiled things by yakking away with a co-worker for 15 minutes. Bad Nicholas!

Tribs

/Hands over beach umbrella

Work has been better today than it was yesterday, when I could not find enough information on tenders of interest to capture them.
I have spoiled things by yakking away with a co-worker for 15 minutes. Bad Nicholas!
15 mins is not long

Status
Not open for further replies.