LPW 31: Resistance is futile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seldom Bucket

Now Firefox I used many years ago and then got bloated. So I switched. Won't go back to the Fox.
It's actually a lot better now and faster than chrome. We know chrome LOVES ram

iu

biometrics

Over the years, I have installed and uninstalled many, many programs, and deleted plenty of pictures, video clips, and sound files. At work, our IT department installs what staff members need to do their respective jobs on their work computers, and no more than that. We cannot install software ourselves.
Your IT staff are probably pushing out updates which installs when you start up. That machine should be fast (i7 with 8 GB RAM).

Tribs

I've used FF for 20 or so years, I dislike Chrome.
I disliked it until I had to do some training for Google. I then went through all their products and gained a new appreciation for them. But each person has their preferences.

Jings

Over the years, I have installed and uninstalled many, many programs, and deleted plenty of pictures, video clips, and sound files. At work, our IT department installs what staff members need to do their respective jobs on their work computers, and no more than that. We cannot install software ourselves.

Would your IT department do a cleanup if you ask them to?

Jings

I disliked it until I had to do some training for Google. I then went through all their products and gained a new appreciation for them. But each person has their preferences.
We could start a flame war over browsers as each person has their preferences, just like OS's.

satanboy

Now Firefox I used many years ago and then got bloated. So I switched. Won't go back to the Fox.
Same here.....then I started having issues with Chrome (and FB) a few weeks back. So I installed Firefox again and the bloat is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.