LPW 31: Resistance is futile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Oh this is the meek and mild version of TK, on mybb it was vicious (but fun).
Oh.....in and of myself, I think of it as LPW for grownups. 🤪😊 Usually, I avoid it. Dave was posting movie suggestions, I was still at my computer when I should have been in bed, and I added some of my own.

Nicholas

My 'phone got a software update earlier today. Have only downloaded and installed it in the last few minutes.

Nicholas

What movies has you watched recently? I saw "Orphan" this past weekend and "The Girl in the Window" the weekend before that.

biometrics

What movies has you watched recently? I saw "Orphan" this past weekend and "The Girl in the Window" the weekend before that.
The past year has been terrible, nothing new worth watching. The only one so far was Tenet but it requires two watches.

Nicholas

The past year has been terrible, nothing new worth watching. The only one so far was Tenet but it requires two watches.

Tenet.... that reminds me of the SATOR square [also a place in Ankh Morpork on the Discworld]
SATOR
ROTAS
OPERA
AREPO
TENET
1623860268724.png

Its a Latin palindrome.

Nicholas

I have managed to win a game of Words with Friends, and scored a little over 400 points in the process. That is easily my highest score ever. I usually end up somewhere between 200 and 300.

[I know there are people who regularly attain much higher scores - just feeling chuffed for myself.]

Jings

My 'phone got a software update earlier today. Have only downloaded and installed it in the last few minutes.
If you're ever in the mood for a series 'Sweet Tooth" is based on Jeff Lemire’s DC/Vertigo comic.

Jings

I have managed to win a game of Words with Friends, and scored a little over 400 points in the process. That is easily my highest score ever. I usually end up somewhere between 200 and 300.

[I know there are people who regularly attain much higher scores - just feeling chuffed for myself.]
Well done! What's the prize?

Nicholas

If you're ever in the mood for a series 'Sweet Tooth" is based on Jeff Lemire’s DC/Vertigo comic.
I read mostly webcomics. I did get some comics through Humble Bundle years ago, but those were published by Image, Dynamite, Dark Horse, and Aspen.

Status
Not open for further replies.