LPW #3: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jings

Yes, I know I should post in the Paranormal thread but I can tell you one thing, I know what the other side looks like. I've been there a few times. One time it was like the old cobbled streets of England with the oil lamps and horse carriages. I was moving people over through a veil and crossed back.

Your experience is acknowledged in post 227 of Paranormal Talk thread with mention of oil lamp. Spooky.

BloodrayneZA

Your experience is acknowledged in post 227 of Paranormal Talk thread with mention of oil lamp. Spooky.
I've been called by children and people who are lost after death - somehow for some strange reason, I always "hear" names in the background and sometimes the urge to visit a graveyard is too much so I go where I am supposed to be and I find those names. I pick flowers and place them on those that I"ve heard and after that, I never hear the names again.

Jings

I've been called by children and people who are lost after death - somehow for some strange reason, I always "hear" names in the background and sometimes the urge to visit a graveyard is too much so I go where I am supposed to be and I find those names. I pick flowers and place them on those that I"ve heard and after that, I never hear the names again.
Those who call you to the graveyard, why do you think they do that? Are they also lost?

BloodrayneZA

Those who call you to the graveyard, why do you think they do that? Are they also lost?
Maybe they’re forgotten? Like Olive who died aged 8, her parents buried her there and by my guess now, they’re either dead or moved away. Think she was born in the 1980s so that makes her younger than me if she was alive. But she was the first child to contact me by peeping at me on my bed. Another boy Peter was with her and his grave was there - he died aged 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.