LPW 26: Winter is coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigAl-sa

I was less dizzy yesterday. World is spinning today. And I wish I was sleeping 😂 But other than that - I am fantastic. How are you?
Sorry to hear about the dizziness 😢

I am also a bit dizzy, but that is as a result of having had too many beers so early in the day

Nicholas

Got up earlier than usual to have a blood test, so I expect to be conscious for longer today than I am on most days.

dabean

@Tribs I was fascinated by that Turkish whirling dervish dance so I practiced until I could do it too. It's possible to let one sense override another (sight vs inner ear) and feel perfectly okay while doing it.

What I'm trying to say is don't stress about it, worst case scenario just learn to enjoy being dizzy ;)

Nicholas

Have you heard what the test revealed yet?
After some prodding, they found what could very well be blood. Always useful for those important signatures.

Blood was taken for a lipogram. The doctor who wrote me up for the test said that he would message me once he has the results.

biometrics

After some prodding, they found what could very well be blood. Always useful for those important signatures.

Blood was taken for a lipogram. The doctor who wrote me up for the test said that he would message me once he has the results.
So a cholesterol test. Join the club.

Tribs

@Tribs I was fascinated by that Turkish whirling dervish dance so I practiced until I could do it too. It's possible to let one sense override another (sight vs inner ear) and feel perfectly okay while doing it.

What I'm trying to say is don't stress about it, worst case scenario just learn to enjoy being dizzy ;)
I like your attitude - may give this a try

Status
Not open for further replies.