LPW 24: The ROomba Of Doom, Visiting Under Lara's Bed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigAl-sa

Mmmmm I was using a Stanley knife to cut some of the matts out of my cat's fur. Seems I successfully cut my finger up without realising it too. That thing is sharp 😂
Moral of story, use scissors :D

spiderz

I actually stopped charpening my knifes at some point. I always had to warn people that the knife is sharp!
It's so sharp, you don't feel the cut till you hit bone .. and that's on a big butchers knife!

Tribs

I actually stopped charpening my knifes at some point. I always had to warn people that the knife is sharp!
It's so sharp, you don't feel the cut till you hit bone .. and that's on a big butchers knife!
I need to get you to sharpen my knives

satanboy

Mmmmm I was using a Stanley knife to cut some of the matts out of my cat's fur. Seems I successfully cut my finger up without realising it too. That thing is sharp 😂
OMW!!! You shouldn't be doing that. Use this type of scissors
1617873065233.png

Nicholas

I'm still going to bed too late and waking up too late, and so starting work late.
I have thought about reinstalling Legendary a few times, but then reminded myself of what a chore the game had become.

Jings

bigAl-sa

Having a bad week until reading this article. Luckily I had transferred all my coins two weeks before they suspended withdrawals. All of it would have been lost otherwise.

I am wary of Bitcoin. I have no idea what it actually is, so will keep my money where it's resting at the moment.

Tribs

I'm still going to bed too late and waking up too late, and so starting work late.
I have thought about reinstalling Legendary a few times, but then reminded myself of what a chore the game had become.
As long as you work the hours required - I am sure they will not mind

Status
Not open for further replies.