LPW 24: The ROomba Of Doom, Visiting Under Lara's Bed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

You cannot count on me to save it - I have to do this going to bed early thing
Goodnight

Tribs

They shouldn't be. The skin of a cat is very thin, you can damage it easily.
But his hair is matted badly. He is 19 now and a not cleaning himself well as he has arthritis. We try and brush him but he still gets matted.

satanboy

But his hair is matted badly. He is 19 now and a not cleaning himself well as he has arthritis. We try and brush him but he still gets matted.
We have two long haired cats, trust me I know. They need brushing every day. You could take your cat to a parlor and have it shaved (don't do this yourself unless you have a cat shaver - human or dog shavers will injure them).

Tribs

We have two long haired cats, trust me I know. They need brushing every day. You could take your cat to a parlor and have it shaved (don't do this yourself unless you have a cat shaver - human or dog shavers will injure them).
I have considered going to a parlour - but with winter coming and old cats not being able to regulate their temps, I think I will get those scissors instead.

satanboy

I have considered going to a parlour - but with winter coming and old cats not being able to regulate their temps, I think I will get those scissors instead.
Just be very careful and gentle. They won't even complain if you cut their skin....I know. :(

Lara

Me - Which version of Windows are you using?
Customer - Word 2016.
Me - ?

How do you respond? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.