LPW 24: The ROomba Of Doom, Visiting Under Lara's Bed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Considering the south west of England is open to Atlantic (as in no Ireland in the way), it should definitely have some nice surf spots.

What did they do to you ?
I have no idea. Their technology may be many thousands of years more sophisticated than ours. They were somehow able to find a way around the cosmic speed limit without being pulled over for a speeding fine.

Sinbad

How horrible. Not just for friends and family, but for those sharing an office with them.
I started a new job back in 2009. When I started my new colleagues told me I was replacing a guy who stroked out and died in the office.

Nice.

Lasted 9 months there then gtfo.

Nicholas

So I will not be able to tell the real one from the Fake? What will Cat do now ?
The real me lives on Earth. The copy has been augmented in ways that defy human understanding, and has access to equipment that most humans cannot dream of. Although The Sentinels are responsible for maintaining order within the Local Group of Galaxies, Earth is seen as a podunk planet not worth wasting resources on unless for involuntary recruiting of blaster-fodder.

Status
Not open for further replies.