LPW #13: Last Post Wins

Nicholas

I had a busy day at the office this morning, and STILL have not managed to go through all of Government Tender Bulletin 3132. :oops:

Jings

I had a busy day at the office this morning, and STILL have not managed to go through all of Government Tender Bulletin 3132. :oops:
Incredible. How did that happen? How many tenders are there? Wait, don't waste time counting.

biometrics

I did not know that.

Nope it is our weather
Been getting it for five years. Not often, but fuck it gets hot quickly and last for a minute or two. Could basically get naked and still feel hot.

BloodrayneZA

It was for a minute 30 minutes ago when I have my monthly hot flush. Yes, men get it too.
Wait til you get to a point where the bed seems to be too hot that you have to put your feet out to cool off.

or doing the insane thing where putting your “hot” feet outside on the cold floor that makes sense to you more than anything else.

BloodrayneZA

I thought everyone do this?
Yeah I normally don’t do it unless it’s sweltering hot in the summer.

lately it’s been almost every night I’m doing it and not getting enough sleep bec I’m just too hot. Heck I even sleep naked, no socks and the heating isn’t on overnight either