LPW #11: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tribs

Must be a pleasure not having to decide which shoes to put on every morning. I suppose you don't want to waste time window shopping either until the debit card is delivered. Pointy toed shoes hurt the toes. I have first hand experience.

Weird that you word it as a pet project because that's exactly want I want to turn Murphy into, a project.

huge_99a9924a-09b7-4fe0-8cc0-e43576aec999.jpg

^ murphy desk
I like that

Nicholas

Must be a pleasure not having to decide which shoes to put on every morning. I suppose you don't want to waste time window shopping either until the debit card is delivered. Pointy toed shoes hurt the toes. I have first hand experience.

Weird that you word it as a pet project because that's exactly want I want to turn Murphy into, a project.

^ murphy desk
Before SARS-CoV-2 arrived in South Africa, window-shopping was something I did regularly. Now, though, if I go out anywhere, I have to go straight back to my room when I return, shower, soak whatever I was wearing in hot, soapy water, and put on a fresh set of clothes. This has made me loth to leave the house unless I need to get medication or toiletries, am going to work, or am visiting my family. I have also stopped going for walks in the afternoon.

Nicholas

^ murphy desk
What holds up the other end of the desk?

Jings

Before SARS-CoV-2 arrived in South Africa, window-shopping was something I did regularly. Now, though, if I go out anywhere, I have to go straight back to my room when I return, shower, soak whatever I was wearing in hot, soapy water, and put on a fresh set of clothes. This has made me loth to leave the house unless I need to get medication or toiletries, am going to work, or am visiting my family. I have also stopped going for walks in the afternoon.
Aren't afternoon walks important? Now that it's summer the virus is less likely to spread if you're outside practicing social distancing and washing hands if you touch amy surface.
Jings likes to live dangerously. Perhaps she is bored?
No, not bored. Maybe dangerous.
What holds up the other end of the desk?
A frame.

Nicholas

Maybe Monday

Voice in a Jar

Only One Groove

The Waiting Room

The Camel and the Lizard

Footprints in the Attic

Interpretive Auditing

A Rented Window

Crazy Pastry

The Theremin Minuet