LPW #11: Last Post Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Good point. When nothing bad happens it's not a bad day.

The wind chines are invisible and not made of matter so ruled that out. If the birds don't come by tomorrow, going to rethink the sky theme for a bird feeder. I'll take a photo after work so you can see for yourself.
Ghost chimes may be frightening the birds away. At the very least, these have been known to instill feelings of disorientation and itchiness.

Nicholas

Sleepy. Feels as though today will e a long one. Having a telephonic consultation with my psychiatrist this morning. I hope he doesn't prescribe yet more medication.

Jings

Sleepy. Feels as though today will e a long one. Having a telephonic consultation with my psychiatrist this morning. I hope he doesn't prescribe yet more medication.

Did it go well? I hope so, today is weird.

Johnatan56

The one is - but he is 19 so I forgive him most of the time. I will miss him when he is gone
Your matriculat-ing/ed kid is younger than him? Replace him with the cat at the valedictorian. :p

EDIT:
LinkedIn is annoying:
1603217992308.png
I'm not even set to be job searching or anything, back when I was actually job searching I was getting like 10-15 a week, now I get over a hundred and have so many BS recruiters friend requesting. I just leave them as is, when I actually look for a job I'll go through the listing and decline most, and I don't understand how they're finding me if I have like 85 connections. Maybe because company I'm working for? Annoying though.

BloodrayneZA

Your matriculat-ing/ed kid is younger than him? Replace him with the cat at the valedictorian. :p

EDIT:
LinkedIn is annoying:
View attachment 7938
I'm not even set to be job searching or anything, back when I was actually job searching I was getting like 10-15 a week, now I get over a hundred and have so many BS recruiters friend requesting. I just leave them as is, when I actually look for a job I'll go through the listing and decline most, and I don't understand how they're finding me if I have like 85 connections. Maybe because company I'm working for? Annoying though.
It’s spammers and marketers on the increase bec of COVID-19, I was getting a shitload until a mate told me to change my privacy settings and that worked. Change your privacy settings and you’ll get guaranteed less spam

Johnatan56

It’s spammers and marketers on the increase bec of COVID-19, I was getting a shitload until a mate told me to change my privacy settings and that worked. Change your privacy settings and you’ll get guaranteed less spam
I can either go "don't exist" basically, or what I have now. The issue is that I did some of the "have skills" in some stuff, so you get hit for search filters, and my linkedin page is basically loaded with keywords since I copied over my OfferZen blurb.

It's not really that much of a problem since I don't really pay too much attention to it, only person I kind of follow is Paul atm, and then my chats with some academics.

Tribs

EDIT:
LinkedIn is annoying:
View attachment 7938
Bwahahahahaha he is younger than the cat :ROFLMAO: Wonder how Kimmy would look in a gown and cap ?

I ignore most of them. But if my situation changes - I may want a fulltime job (pref in CT) - so I keep them around just in case

Tribs

Yes I heard thunder while I was falling asleep - not sure how much rain we got though

Status
Not open for further replies.